The irresistible doctor. 🌚

There was just something about him, I knew he had a wife and kids but I just couldn’t resist his charm, I never wanted to be that girl who separated a family but he was just irresistible.
I craved him like an iced cold bottle of water on a hot summer’s day, my body longed for his touch, the feel of his hands in between my thick thighs was all I could think about.
I would lie on my bed at night longing for his touch, I could almost feel the warmth of his soft lips caressing my neck kissing me slowly, it felt so real like he was lying in bed with me, the feeling was so intense I could feel my freshly waxed pussy getting wetter and wetter.
When it came to sex I wasn’t very experienced, but I could tell the Doctor was that type, it was written all over his mischievous, seductive face.
I wasn’t naive I never believed his whole I want to be in a relationship with you speech, he wanted my body he wanted to FUCK! But so did I.
He was so beautiful, the tall sexy doctor you only ever see in films, I kept thinking to myself maybe he just wanted to try something new, especially when he gave me compliments about my soft lips and skin or my nice round ass, he’s probably never been with a black girl before, was that all I was to him a fetish, did he find me intriguing, all these thoughts kept rushing through my head, but I didn’t care he was just so intriguing, I wanted to introduce my pussy to his dick.
Everyday at work I could feel his big brown eyes on me, wherever I went there he was, it was almost as if he was following me around like a lost puppy, I had him right where I wanted him.
After much persuasion, I agreed to go on a date with him, surprisingly it was amazing we had so much in common, even the same music taste, don’t ask me why but I always had him down as the Coldplay and not the Drake type, the first date lead to a second date and then a third, I loved being with him, his smile could brighten up a whole room, he had so much style and swag.
That night we got back to his and we made love it was sooo intense, I could hardly walk properly the next day, I felt sore but in a good kind of way, every time I looked into his eyes it felt like I was falling in love with him getting lost in his world, he had that effect on me.
It was another long day at work on a sunny but mild Saturday, doctors were rarely at work on a Saturday, but there he was bright eyed and bushy tailed, what was he doing here I screamed to myself, was he about to spill the beans on our intense night of passion, he made me nervous for some reason, I tried to avoid him as much as I could.
All the water I had consumed made my bladder a little weak so I decided to hit the ladie’s toilet,
plus I was on an hours lunch break, I don’t know why I shared this information with him, I guess I wanted him to stop asking my annoying colleagues about my whereabouts.
Just as I was about to close the toilet door there he was. “What the hell are you doing” I whispered, “we can’t do this not here,” “shhhh I’ve missed you so much” he mumbled in my ear, all of a sudden he wormed his way in and locked the door behind him. “Seriously open the fucking door,” I raised my voice a little but not too loud, I was worried someone would hear, what was happening to me, my voice was saying one thing but in the back of my mind I wanted him sooo badly, I was thinking with my warm wet vagina and not with my head, it felt exciting but I wasn’t going to let him know.
As I tried to walk past him, he pushed me up against the wall gently, I felt his lips softly slide along my neck, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, “Don’t look at him, don’t look at him” I mumbled to myself he was sooo enticing, it’s like every time I looked into his eyes I felt weak, I couldn’t control my emotions, he had on this sexy parfum it was such an aphrodisiac, and a little hypnotic.
My heart was beating so fast his swag was just undeniable. “I want you so badly, you’re so beautiful and sexy” he whispered as he slowly stuck his tongue down my mouth, I could feel his saliva dripping all down my throat, I just couldn’t resist him, it was so wrong but yet it felt soo right, at that moment in time it felt like we were in Paradise, just me and him no one else.
As our tongues were still devouring eachother’s mouths, I felt his hands down my scrubs, he slowly pulled down my lace knickers, and stuck his fingers deep inside me “babe we have to stop, what if someone comes looking for us,” as I said this I could hear my voice shaking, the feel of his fingers deep inside my warm wet pussy sent shivers down my spine, a part of me wanted him to stop, while the other part of me wanted him to fuck me hard, like a dirty little slut.
“You’re telling me one thing but you’re sooo fucking wet” he replied with that cheeky smile on his face, “do you really want me to stop?” As he said this I just couldn’t bring myself to say no, It felt soooo damn good, like when you know you shouldn’t be doing something but you like the danger and thrill of it, I just couldn’t resist him.
He slowly unclipped my bra like a pro and started sucking on my breasts, as his lips were wrapped around my right breast, his big hands were caressing my left breast, squeezing on my big nipple.
His soft lips slowlyyyy moved from my breasts down to my stomach, as he got to the bottom he spreaded my thighs wide open, and stuck his tongue along my wet pussy before sliding it deep inside, he softly started biting on my vagina lips, I just wanted to moan out loud it felt soooo fucking intense, I could feel my whole body trembling, my heart was racing faster than Usain Bolt, I started whining around and around, lowering my vagina lips onto his soft lips, he was slurping on my fat wet pussy so loud I was worried someone would hear.
“Turn around he moaned softly” “what no babe it’s not happening,” I said this as I turned around, OMG what were we doing I screamed to myself, but more importantly why couldn’t I resist him, my pussy was so wet, I was throbbing so badly.
As my breasts were pressed up against the wall, I felt his lips all over my back, kissing me softly while caressing my waistline, his hands were wrapped around my neck, that’s when I felt his big hard dick slowly slide inside my pussy sooo effortlessly inch by inch, I backed my ever so plump ass back, I felt the strokes get even more intense, he was sliding in and out so softly, teasing me with his dick, caressing my ass cheeks at the same time.
I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear it sent shivers down my spine, this is what I had been craving for soooo long, I couldn’t cope the sensation was crippling me, I wanted to scream the whole changing room down.
I turned around and grabbed him by the hand walking him towards the toilet seat, I wanted to FUCK his brains out, as he sat down his big dick was staring me in the face, arched up like a parachute, I slowly got on top of him and lowered my vagina down onto his penis, I placed both my hands on his shoulders and started riding him hard, so hard I could hear his moaning getting a little louder, I kept going up and down round and around, I saw that look on his face like he was about to erupt like a volcano, I giggled to myself he was loving every minute of it, my wet pussy bouncing up and down on his hard dick was making him weak, I kept bouncing my ass up and down on his penis, so hard I could hear my ass cheeks clapping. I leaned forward and started kissing him all down his neck, I could feel his whole body trembling, my vagina lips were on top of his penis while my other lips were caressing his neck, he was moaning heavily in my ear, it felt sensational.
As he started sucking on my breasts breathing heavily, that’s when I heard footsteps, omg we had to get dressed it was way too risky, but DAMN I almost climaxed all over his dick, my sweet cum would have been dripping all over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog