9 tips on how to make her orgasm.

Hey guys and girls, I decided to write about this topic for various reasons, I’m going to refer to the main reason as the orgasm GAP, believe it or not when it comes to sexual intercourse men hold the upper hand, a lot more men tend to orgasm than woman lol typical, you know that feeling after sex where you may need to run to the bathroom, slide your fingers in your wet pussy to finish off, oh the joy lol I meant outrage :( So why is that ladies??? Are we just harder to please or are men just sexual beasts who are horny 24/7 loool I’m exaggerating, A guy’s dick could get hard just by thinking of sex but for us woman it takes a lot more to get us aroused, but fear not people I have 9 simple tips that could lead to you reaching your sexual climax, I’m talking legs trembling, room spinning, goosebumps running up and down her spine, alladat alladat loool no more slang, i’ll try and write in an articulate, elite manner :)

1. FOREPLAY! I had to put this in capital letters so you guys know I mean business, foreplay helps stimulate the clitoris as well as the mind preparing it for penetration, abit like wetting up the tastebuds with a starter before the main course, okay bad comparison lol.
On a serious note, foreplay gives you the chance to wet up her vagina like a fountain without sounding crude, if you guys are just skipping the foreplay and sliding your penis in her straight away, it may be extremely uncomfortable especially if she’s not fully wet down there, which will defo lead to NO orgasm!! That’s why foreplay is very important it makes it easier and more pleasurable for penetration, i’ld  like to think of foreplay as a strip tease by the time you get to the sexual intercourse, she’ld be sooo turned on making her more likely to orgasm. Oral sex is a favourite of mine, also guys don’t be afraid to use things like ice cubes, or even whipp out her favourite dildo with the big dick. :)
2. Knowing where the clitoris is! You’ld be surprised at how many men and even woman don’t know where the clitoris is, it’s one of the the main factors when it comes to making her climax, educate yourselves guys, learning the right clitoris stimulation techniques could lead to that mind blowing, powerful, legs shaking orgasm, rotating your tongue around it, rubbing it with your thumb are all ways which could lead to her having the best orgasm EVER.
Just so you know the clitoris is NOT inside the vagina, it’s located just above the vagina lips, you’re welcome.
3. Stress! This plays a huge factor when it comes to sexual intimacy, from my experience I know that if I have a lot on my plate as good as the sex may be, I just can’t concentrate 100%, it definitely interferes with me reaching my sexual climax, sex isn’t a cure for pain, yes it may help you temporarily unwind but it may be difficult to orgasm. Tip: Try and help her unwind, talk to her communication is key, you know that saying a problem shared is a problem halved, having less things to worry about and a clear head will help your partner let go and relax more, which could lead to her legs vibrating you know the rest.
4. Don’t put pressure on her! Believe it or not I’m guilty of doing this and I’m sure a lot of woman are, having sex when I’m just not in the mood, i.e: wanting to please him or feeling guilty for saying no, ladies it’s okay to tell your partner that you’re just not in the mood from time to time, obviously if it’s happening every single time he initiates sex their may be an underlying issue, and fellas try not to think with your dicks, as hard as it maybe I’m referring to your dick as well, if she’s not in the mood don’t put pressure on her, you may need to go to the bathroom and relieve yourself in another way, sorry.
5. Work her body! Work her body like a 9-5 looool shut up Hannah, but seriously guys when you’re all up in her, don’t just go in and out her vagina #BORING, explore her body too, caress her breasts, rub her thighs, especially her ass squeeze and rub that booty, the ass is packed with nerve endings which could lead to her having that orgasm that will leave her smiling for days.
6. Find out what she does and doesn’t like! By knowing what turns her on and off, this will work to your advantage guys for example: I love it when he MOANS, the sound of him moaning sends vibrations to my clitoris which gets my pussy soaking wet, she may enjoy neck kisses, a particular way you roll your tongue when you’re eating her out, ask her to tell you what feels good or you may already know due to her reaction, eye contact is important too, watch her facial expressions.
7. KISSING! There is just something about kissing, it’s so engaging and romantic it makes me feel more connected to him, when making love to her don’t stop kissing no matter what position you’re in, if your hitting it from the back, lean forward and stick your tongue in her mouth while you’re pounding them cheeks, I find I’m more likely to orgasm when he’s kissing all up on me.
8. LUBE LUBE LUBE! sorry I had to say it three times, don’t think just because she’s wet it’s enough, lube really plays a part in sexual intercourse making it more enjoyable for both parties, it intensifies the deep strokes and gets the blood pumping, if you don’t have any no worries, coconut oil, olive oil or any other natural oil will do the trick.
9. Talk Durtyyyyyyy! Lastly talk that talk, I don’t know about you guys but talking dirty or hearing him talk dirty drives me wild I.e “who’s pussy is this” “your dick feels sooo good inside me” “fuck me harder” “cum for me” etc, ladies if you’re enjoying a particular move gas him up, tell him how good it feels, I find that the strokes will become more intense which could lead to you reaching your climax.
Well that’s it folks I’m by no means a sex expert, I’m just going by what feels good and works for me, I hope it helps xoxo.

Comments

  1. Come on slut. I want to stroke my cock. More sucking cock and more writing blog get with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all want to read your blog.and stroke our cocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. We getting anymore posts? Miss the story's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog