Collapsed Doggy style.

I met him on social media it went from the dms to whatsapp faster than Usain Bolt, we had been texting and face timing for weeks now, literally speaking about everything, especially that nasty sex talk damn he was a freak, he often told me what he was going to do to me and vice verser.
I would fantasise about his big dick being shoved up all my holes, he had shown me a pic and DAMN he was packing, it was so veiny and thick, I just couldn't wait for him to introduce his dick to my tight pussy, I wanted to ride his face till I was cumming down his throat, my body longed for his touch.
He was very popular on Twitter I guess chicks digged his whole "scumbag" brand, but he was the total opposite with me, 50cent on the Tl and Trey Songs in the dms, we kept our little thing on the down low just how I liked it.
After weeks of getting to know each other, tonight was the night I was finally going to meet him, no more lame excuses, I just knew I had to back up all that talk.
He pulled up at my house at approximately 7pm, as I stepped outside there he was holding the passenger seat door open for me, WOW he looked just like his pics or dare I say even sexier, my heart started racing, his dimples really showed up more in real life, and don't get me started on how soft his beard looked.
He wore a crispy white shirt with denim jeans and chelsea boots, surprisingly the whole look worked on him, his hairline was on point like a decimal he looked ever so dapper.
"So the famous princess Hannah, fuck you're beautiful" he said this with a big grin on his face.
He just kept gazing at me and smiling, his pearly white teeth were glistening, I couldn't blame him I looked sexy as fuck, I was wearing a tight black bodycon dress, which made my ass look extra plump, my breasts were sitting nicely I looked like a whole meal.
As he drove us to the restaurant I could feel the sexual tension, that electrifying feeling was rushing through my entire body, looking at him made me weak my heart and pussy was throbbing sooo fast.
I just couldn't wait to get back to his place and ride him just like I said I would, sex on the first date with him wasn't an issue it felt like I'd known him forever, well that's what I was telling myself.
I was going to show off all my skills tonight, ride him real good, swallow his whole dick.
We arrived back at his house around 11pm, it was deffiently a bachelor's pad but it had a very cosy feel to it, the decor was rather exquisite almost like it had a woman's touch.
We chilled for a while drinking and vibing in his room, our chemistry was undeniable.
I had always imagined us frantacially ripping each other's clothes off as soon as we got indoors, racing to his bedroom, I guess I'd been watching too many movies lol.
"So you told me you give the best massages" I said to him with a cheeky smile on my face, he started smiling and reached for his baby oil tucked away under his pillow typical lol, "come here lie down" as soon as I heard him utter those words my pussy started throbbing again his sex appeal was just insane, anytime he looked at me and smiled his tiny dimples made my heart skip a beat.
As I started to get undressed I could see him just gazing at me in awe, "your body is so beautiful" he said. I could hear his voice crack a little, he kept gazing at my fat pussy print, I still had on my red lace bra and knickers but my pussy print was just staring him in the face, I couldn't wait for him to taste me I was extra juicy and plump tonight, he would love my sweet pussy juices.
As I laid on my stomach he poured some baby oil into the palm of his hands, he unclipped my bra and slowly started massaging my back, hmmmm it felt sensational I kept moaning softly, it's like he knew all the right spots to relieve my tension, his big hands felt so soft, the way he was caressing my body made my vagina so wet I could feel it, my knickers were getting moist I couldn't wait to feel his big dick deep inside my petite pussy.
After a few minutes of an intense back massage, he slowly moved his hands down to my ass cheeks, massaging them so softly going round and around, rubbing the baby oil in circular motions repeatedly. "Hmmm you're turning me on" I said softly, "I know" he giggled, loool the cheeky sod I thought to myself, but that was the main thing that attracted me to him that cheekiness, there was just something about him, his charm was irresistible.
After massaging my ass for a good few minutes, I arched a little just enough for him to slide his fingers in between my fat pussy lips, he started massaging my clitoris with his thumb, it was so gentle and delicate, as his fingers were inside me I started caressing them with my pussy, making my vagina lips grip around them, I squeezed my pelvic and starting whining slowlyyyyy.
He moved his hands down opened my bum cheeks and started caressing inside my ass, I could feel the baby oil dripping down my crack, his thumb slipped in my booty hole so effortlessly I gasped loudly, damn I wasn't expecting that but it felt soooo fucking good.
I was getting so eroused my pussy was soaking wet, with every rub my vagina was getting juicy and juicier.
His hands started to feel a little different, it took me a few seconds to realise it was actually his penis, he was rubbing it along my ass cheeks, massaging my bum with it, I could feel it slowly sliding up and down, that electrifying sensation started flowing through my entire body.
This was our first time but it's like he knew my body so well, all my sensitive and weak spots.
As my ass cheeks were slowly spread open he stuck his tongue deep inside, he was eating my booty like groceries whirling his long tongue all up in there, I really wanted to return the favour I mean my finger was always up there, so why not take it to the next level.
"Baby my turn" I said in a gentle voice, I knew he was that kind of guy because we spoke about it.
"Are you sure?" he giggled, I had never done this before was I mad, I guess all that sex talk had really done a number on me, your girl was sprung.
As he laid on his stomach, all I could think to myself was thank fuck he didn't arch his ass in the air like a bad bitch, that would have completely put me off.
I'd never eaten a guy's bum bum before I didn't know what to except. "Babe if I taste your poo I'll never fucking talk to you again," he couldn't stop laughing, he was so clean and well groomed I didn't smell a thing down there, the only scent was his sexy parfum it was such an afrodisiac.
I could never tell anyone I sucked his bum bum it would be our little secret, I giggled to myself.
I slowly opened up his bum cheeks and stuck my tongue in just a little bit before going deeper inside, whirling my tongue slowlyyyyyy, going around and around his bum hole with the tip of it.
As I moved my tongue from the top all the way down I could hear him moaning, a sexy kind of moan hmmmm the sound of his deep voice sent vibrations right down to my wet pussy.
I stuck my tongue further inside his bum hole, bringing it out and sliding it up and down his crack.
I kept going back and forth repeatedly licking inside, surprisingly it didn't taste like anything it wasn't that bad at all, so I kept on licking.
All of a sudden he picked me up and laid me on my stomach, as he rested his head on my shoulder I could feel his thick dick throbbing inbetween my thick thighs, he was rubbing it along my wet lace knickers tapping on it slowly, I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear it sent thrills down my spine, all that baby oil made his penis extra soft and moist, he pulled my knickers all the way down and started sliding his erect penis along my vagina, he did this for a few seconds until I felt it deep inside my vagina hole, that first stroke made me gasp loudly it felt sensational.
I could feel him going round and around, whining slowly while squashing my ass against his bed, he was in so deep I could almost feel his dick in my ribcage.
I started whining too letting him take the lead going with the flow, I arched my ass in the air so I could feel the strokes even deeper, hmmmm the way he was going around and around was making my pussy drip drip drip like a fountain, my legs were trembling so I laid back down resting my big breasts on his bed, I loved doggy style the traditional way, but feeling him lie on top of me while he dicked me down from the back, felt soooo good I could feel every last inch of him.
He leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder while pushing his dick deeper inside me, going in and out repeatedly my pussy was soaking wet, I could hear the slurpy sound of my pussy juices slapping against his penis.
I started moaning in his ear, "hmmmm babyyyy I'm so wet, I want you sooo badly" that's when his strokes got even deeper and a little faster, he grabbed hold of my hair so hard I felt my neck was about to snap, he forced my mouth wide open and dripped his saliva all down my throat, he started kissing me sooo passionately but a little rough.
"You fucking whore, you're my dirty fucking slut" he moaned in my ear, OMG the strokes were getting so rough and intense, my whole body was trembling.
"Turn around I wanna fuck you from the front" he grunted.
 As our eyes connected I couldn't handle it I looked away, "Fucking look at me, don't be shy now, talk that talk you was talking."
He grabbed hold of my legs and wrapped them around his waist, he started fucking me real good giving me them rough strokes, I could feel his dick pushing harder and harder inside me, "your pussy is mine hmmm it feels so fucking good" he kept grunting.
I couldn't stop moaning rubbing on his back, he was hurting me sooooo bad but this is what I told him I wanted, "you fucking wanted this, this is what you fucking wanted" he moaned loudly.
I gripped hold of his bedsheets I felt like I was about to break into pieces, my pussy was getting rearranged I couldn't stop screaming, that macaroni and cheese sound was echoning in the background.
The strokes started to speed up he was going faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder.
I couldn't take it anymore it felt like I was going to erupt like a volcano, any minute now my sweet cum was going to be all over his dick I couldn't stop breathing heavily, "Ohhhhhh FUCK babyyyyy I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING" I moaned at him, "me too babyyyyy me too" he moaned back, my legs were trembling I could feel the adrenaline flowing through my entire body, the whole room was spinning, I was was about to climax any second now, "OMG" I screamed before cumming all over his throbbing dick, I gasped loudly it felt electrifying, as he pushed his penis deeper inside me one last time, I felt him grunt loudly as he came all up in me, he just laid there still inside me, he told me he could lay inside me forever my pussy felt so warm and cosy, DAMN that was one of the best orgasms I ever had he was a BEAST so ruthless with it.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ejaculated three times reading this blog. bravo

    ReplyDelete
  5. update your blog please. I want to stroke some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog