Sex in the office

All I wanted was to feel the pulsing sensation of his hard penis sliding inside my warm tight hole.
I just knew his cock was the size of a large cucumber, I’ve often witnessed his erect penis poking through his tight work trousers, so I knew he had a weapon down there, and I longed to feel every last inch of his veiny dick destroying my clitoris.
There he was standing in the work hallway gazing at me, his slicked dark hair and big brown eyes dazzled from a far, it’s like his cock was calling my name, begging for me to unzip his trousers and release it from weeks of despair, play with it in my mouth or in the palm of my hands.
I often wondered to myself, how could he walk around with his erect penis without a care in the world, it was like he was oblivious to the tree branch growing inside his trousers torturing me.
I tried not to stare too much, but the enormous bulge was harassing my eyes, a part of me was a little smug about the fact he was always so excited to see me, he never knew the way my vagina would drip with my warm wet juices whenever he was around.
He had a way with words, his enduring eyes and dashing smile would make me crumble into a thousand pieces, he was irresistible and boy did he know it.
The sexual tension between us was becoming insufferable, all I wanted was to feel him deep inside my clitoris, I could almost taste his warm cum swimming down the back of my throat, I needed him so badly, I longed to feel his soft skin pressed up against mine.
I hated feeling this way, so helpless like I was losing control over my body, he was all I could think about.
I often fantasised about what he was like in bed, would he pull my hair and spit in my mouth take me from behind, or was he gentle and delicate like a flower, I wanted to taste every last drop of him, it was like he had taken over my thoughts, corrupted my mind.
I decided to go into work early today, he was an early starter and I just knew we needed to have some alone time, I was craving the warmth of his breath on my lips.
I knocked on his door just to say hello, my heart started racing, he was sitting there looking ever so dapper, his smile could brighten up a whole room, as soon as he saw me his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, “come here” he said in his croaky voice, there was something about those words that made me weak, my legs started to tremble, I slowly walked towards him, as my legs touched his knee caps, I leaned forward and softly started biting on his bottom lip, I don’t know what came over me he was like a magnet, his big hands gently started caressing my bum cheeks, I unbuckled his trousers and felt his hard dick throbbing in the palm of my hands, his balls felt so soft, as he lifted up my skirt I felt his tongue deep inside my clitoris biting on my vagina lips, I felt like I was going to explode, the sound of him softly moaning was making my fat pussy wetter and wetter, I grabbed hold of his head and pushed it further in between my thighs, further up my plump pussy.
“Fuck me” I moaned, “beg for it” he moaned back, “please can I have your dick sir” I mumbled.
All of a sudden he picked me up and pushed me onto his desk, my legs rested on either side of the table, “I want you sooo badly” I moaned in his ear, my lips moved from his mouth to his collar bone gently kissing him on the side of his neck, I could taste his sweet aftershave, It felt like I was in a trance.
As he pulled my red lace thong all the way down, his penis slipped inside my moist vagina inch by inch, I couldn’t stop moaning, this is what I had fantasised about.
I rubbed my hands all over his back and felt his body push up against my clitoris harder and harder, my legs were shaking this is what I needed, I wrapped my thighs around his waist and felt his strokes getting getting faster and faster, my insides were erupting like a volcano, his tongue was inside my mouth and his penis was deep inside my warm pussy, his body was shaking like a bowl of jelly, I knew any minute now who was going to cum, I could see his eyes roll back, the moaning got louder and louder, he pinned both my hands down to his desk and started fucking me intensely, “you’re my filthy little slut” he moaned, I was feeling things I’ve never felt before, “hmmm I’m gonna cum in you, I’m gonna fucking cum in you” he kept moaning, I was too lost in the moment to even speak, he let out one final moan before releasing all his sexual frustration inside me, it felt sooooo good, I pulled up my skirt and left his office with a big smile on my face, that’s just what I needed to start my day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog