Collapsed Doggy Style 2

It had been weeks since our last date and my body was craving him soooo badly, I would be at work and those intense sex flashbacks would slap me in the face like a hurricane, I would often fantasise about him bending me over the bathroom sink, caressing my juicy ass cheeks and slowly sliding his dick so far up my pussy, I could feel it touching my big breasts.
I loved face timing him and exchanging those nasty pics it was exciting, he made me feel so naughty but in a sexy kind of way, I always said to myself I would never get with a guy on social media but he was different, even though he was well known he kept to himself, he hardly ever involved himself in online drama, that’s one of the main reasons why I fucked with him.
I had been so reluctant to meet him again, especially because the last time my tongue was up his ass, I had NEVER done that before I’m way too cute for all that shit, but at the back of my mind I just knew I wanted my tongue all up in his ass again, OMG “cringe” I thought to myself.
Maybe it’s me but I defiantly remembered him clapping his ass cheeks when I had my tongue up his bum, loool that almost put me off him. 
I tried so hard not to check his twitter page, every time I did I would see chicks laughing at his annoying jokes which I once found funny, don’t ask me why but I would feel this rage inside me but I could never mention him. 1.He wasn’t my man, 2. I loved the fact that we were lowkey, the last thing I needed was my business put on blast.
After a lot of persuading I finally agreed for us to go for some drinks on Friday night, I had three days to prepare I just knew I had to look amazing, those Twitter bitches getting wet over his jokes had nothing on me I giggled to myself.
It was 8pm on Friday night, as soon as I got the I’m outside your house text I started to panic a little, “shit” I screamed to myself I was still in my lace thongs, God knows why I decided to change my outfit last minute, I finally decided on a tight nude midi dress damn I looked like a whole buffet, maybe I should have just pulled out my dildo and fucked myself, that’s how good I looked.
I frantically slammed my front door and walked towards his car, there he was Mr popular, the gyal dem sugar, loool those were just my nicknames for him.
As soon as our eyes locked we both couldn’t stop smiling, “you look beautiful as usual,” as he said this I could see his dimples getting deeper as his pearly white teeth were glistening in my face.
He opened the passenger seat for me, I kept thinking about the time he tweeted fuck all that gentlemen shit or something along them lines, I didn’t get why he had to adapt this whole scumbag persona he was such a gentlemen with me, or maybe it was because he knew he was in the presence of a bad bitch, I’m sure he had a lot of groupies he treated like hoes, I often tweeted like a
hoe but carried myself like a boss bitch, I guess he liked that.
We left the bar around 12am he wasn’t much of a drinker, next time I would defo suggest the movies or even bowling I thought to myself.    
“Do you want me to drop you home, or do you want to chill at mine?” As he said this I could see that naughty look on his face, he so wanted me to choose the latter, “your place is cool” I replied.
I could feel the cocktails flowing through my body, that aphrodisiac fragrance of his was turning me on again, I couldn’t wait to eat his bum like a warm chocolate fudge cake, WAIT WHAT I can’t believe I thought that, what was happening to me, I blame it on the alcohol I giggled to myself.
He looked ever so sexy as he drove through the light drizzle of rain, he had one hand on the steering wheel, while his other hand was rubbing my thick thighs, I opened my legs just a little, I wanted him to pull my knickers to the side and finger fuck my juicy pussy so HARD, I was getting wet.
We finally arrived at his bachelor pad, as soon as we closed his front door he pushed me up against the wall and stuck his tongue in my mouth, he was kissing me so passionately softly biting on my plump lips, his saliva dripping down my throat, as I wrapped my legs around his waist I felt his finger slide up my tight wet pussy, I couldn’t stop breathing heavily his muscles were so big just the right size, feeling his soft beard on my cheeks sent shivers down my spine.
I pulled him by his hand and walked him upstairs, I was that horny I almost lost my balance. 
As soon as we got to his room it was like a race to see who could get undressed quicker, off course my horny ass won, as he pulled me closer towards him I could feel his hard dick throbbing against my thighs, his big soft lips slowly moved from my lips down to my neck, feeling his lips all down my neck was making me sooo weak, he bent down and stuck his tongue deep inside me, as my wet pussy lips were spread wide open, the warmth of his tongue was making my legs turn to jelly, I couldn’t stop stroking his soft beard, I could hear him moaning and making slurping sounds as his lips smacked against my juicy pussy lips. 
I wanted to feel his dick down my throat, as I sat on the edge of his bed, he started smearing his penis along my lips like lipgloss, I slowly kissed the tip before wrapping my mouth around every last inch of it, I kept going back and forth, deeper and deeper putting both his balls in my mouth at the same time, I felt like I was choking but I fucking LOVED every second it.
“Baby turn around” I moaned at him, as he did I slowly opened up his ass cheeks and slid my tongue along his ass crack going up and down repeatedly, I opened his ass cheeks even wider and whirled my tongue around and around his bum hole going in as deep as I could, it didn’t taste like a damn thing, he was so groomed and clean down there.
The more I whirled my tongue inside his bum hole I could hear him moan “FUCK” repeatedly, all off a sudden he picked me up and pushed me on his bed, my big breasts were squashed on his silk sheets, hmmmm I wanted him to dick me down sooooo HARD.
As I laid on my stomach I could feel his hands softly massaging my booty cheeks, first I felt his hands then I felt his tongue inside my booty hole, his face was deep inside my cheeks, eating my
booty like groceries, I started whining around and around on his face slowly.
“Babyyyyy put your DICK in me” I moaned, “how badly do you fucking want it?” he replied. “Soooooooo BADLY” I almost screamed at him, I couldn’t handle it anymore, I felt like I was going to explode like a firework, I wanted him to tear down my walls, I wanted to feel his hurricane dick all up in me. 
I gasped loudly as I felt the full force of his massive dick shoved deep inside my soaking wet pussy, he put his fingers in my mouth and started giving them rough intense strokes, I couldn’t stop moaning, with each deep stroke my fat ass kept jiggling up and down, he was going so fast.
“Take this dick, FUCKING take it” he moaned, after a good few minutes he finally slowed down and started whining on my ass cheeks, that move was driving me insane I was getting wetter and wetter, I wanted him sooooo fucking badly.
I could feel him deeper and deeper inside me, “Hmmm babyyyy I’m cumming I’m gonna cum.”
He was moaning in my ear louder and louder, the strokes got deeper and deeper, as he gasped loudly ohhhh shit he came all up in me, as he pulled out I could feel the rest of his cum dripping down my thick thighs, it felt sooooo warm and juicy, all I could think to myself was DAMN God was my condom








Comments

  1. Beyond entertaining.u write good .can't wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog