THREESOME

We arrived back at my boo's house at approximately 11.30pm, we had gone to an amazing Thai restaurant, the mouth watering food was just divine.
It was supposed to have been just me and my boo, but I decided to let my best friend tag along she was starting to feel left out, before he came along with his life changing good dick we were inseparable.
It didn't feel like three was a crowd you know how that saying goes, we all vibed really well together.
As we chilled in his cosy living room I decided to pop open the henny, why not it was a Friday and the night was still young, we spoke and laughed about everything.
Me and my boo snuggled up on his sofa underneath his zebra blanket, my bestie let's just call her Jessie was sat on the sofa opposite us.
It must have been the henny that was flowing through my body, because I could feel it creeping up on me that horny sexyyyyy feeling, once it grabbed a hold of my body there was no stopping it, I could feel my fat vagina getting moist slowly throbbing, I looked over at him and he had that horny look all over his face.
I could see his dick poking through his trousers begging to be released, begging to be sucked or fucked real HARD.
With the henny flowing through my system I was becoming more confident, I took another sip from my glass and then slowly started unbuttoning his jeans, I placed my hand inside his boxers and grabbed hold of his throbbing penis, it felt so big and warm I couldn't stop stroking it, I wrapped my hands all over it, rubbing it up and down with gentle but rough strokes, his balls felt so soft I loved caressing and squeezing them, they were my little play dough.
As he lifted up my top my big hard nipples were staring him in the face, he leaned forward and started sucking on my breasts, groping the right one while he tried to fit his whole mouth around my left one, omg what are we doing I thought to myself, Jessie was sitting opposite us but I just couldn't stop, I was so wet and horny plus I blame the alcohol.
This whole time she hadn't excused herself or looked away, she just sat there staring at us gazing at my breasts, she had that horny look on her face I knew what she wanted, she wanted to FUCK.
With a little bit of Dutch courage I walked towards her, as her big brown eyes looked up at me, I gently moved her hair to the side and started kissing her all down her neck she closed her eyes, I rolled my tongue from the tip of her ear down to her shoulder, the sound of her moaning softly in my ear sent vibrations right down to my tight pussy, I slowly climbed ontop of her my knees on either side of her waist, I put my hands around her neck and stuck my tongue deep inside her throat, hmmmm she was such a good kisser, I could feel her saliva dripping down my throat, damn I guess she was a freak too.
As our tongues connected she pulled my red G string to the side, and stuck her two fingers deep inside my juicy pussy, "hmmmm you're so wet I wanna taste you" she whispered in my ear, FUCK I was soooo turned on all I could feel was my pussy throbbing faster and faster.
My boo just stood there watching us the twat didn't even attempt to join in, or even get out his phone what an amateur I thought to myself, I guess I took him by surprise he was waiting for me to give him the go ahead.
As soon as I called him over he wasted no time and started slurping on my breasts biting on my bullet nipples, "stick your tongue down her throat" I moaned at him, he looked at me like damn girl are you sure, he probably thought he'd just won the lottery.
Jessie was stunning she had these big brown eyes and long dark brown hair, she was petite but so thick with curves in all the right places, she had such a mischievous looking face, plus her sex appeal was insane.
As he leaned forward and stuck his tongue down her throat, I could feel my vagina drip drip dripping like a waterfall, I was so fucking juicy and soaking wet, I leaned forward and pulled her face towards me and starting kissing her, as I did he placed his tongue inbetween both our lips at the same time, we started sucking each others faces off it felt soooo fucking good.
I took Jessie by the hand and walked her upstairs, my boo followed us like a little Lap dog, bless him all his Christmases had come at once, he had this massive smile on his face.
As we got to his room she pushed me up against the wall and started caressing my breasts hard, slurping on it.
I could feel her saliva dripping down my big breasts, as she licked all around them I wrapped one leg around her waist, that's when I felt her finger slide inside my juicy fat pussy I gasped loudly, she pushed me harder up against the wall and stuck her fingers deeper inside me.
I walked her towards the bed and pushed her down, she lay there with her black lace underwear I slowly spreaded her thick thighs wide open she smelt soooo good, I pulled her french knickers all the way down, and stuck my long tongue deep inside her fat pussy she tasted so good, that first connection between my lips and her pussy lips made her gasp loudly, she pulled on my hair placed her legs around my shoulders and stuck my face deeper inside.
I looked over and my boo was taking off his jeans he pulled down his boxers and walked towards us, his big thick dick was staring me in the face it looked so hard and delicious.
As I was still slurping on her soaking wet pussy, he arched my fat ass in the air and started caressing
it for a few seconds, before sliding his penis deep inside my pussy, I was sooooo wet it just slid in effortlessly, he had his hands on my hips and started giving me them hard deep strokes, he was grunting and moaning so loud, each stroke was so intense I could feel it in my brain, I could feel his dick in my ribcage.
I could hear Jessie moaning "Ohhhh fuck eat my pusssy, I'm soooo fucking horny"
She wanted me to sit on her face sooo badly so we switched positions, I started bouncing my pussy lips ontop of her soft pink lips, jumping up and down I could feel the vibrations of her tongue deep inside my warm pussy, I started whining going around and around on her face, as I did my boo stuck his dick down my throat and started fucking me in my mouth, going deeper and deeper I was choking on it, his dick was deep inside my throat, and her tongue was deep inside my tight pussy, how lucky was I.
I could feel his hands shaking his legs trembling he was cumming, my mouth was filled with his sweet cum I swallowed every last drop of it, I was about to climax any minute her tongue was hitting that spot, "Ohhhhhh FUCK, OMGG" I couldn't stop moaning a sensation flowed all through my body, I came all in her mouth it felt sensational, next time I'll make sure he FUCKS her as hard as he fucks me, I thought to myself.









Comments

  1. What I would do to have my with you.. you can call me Jessie if you want to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog