Getting fingered at the movies.

Me and my boo both had a day off work which was very rare for us, as a Nurse I would usually work long arse hours so it was such a treat to have my baby all to myself.
We spontaneously agreed to go to the movies together, after going back and forth we finally decided on the perfect movie, obviously I got my own way.
He always used to give in to me "you're so spoilt" he would often say with a big smile on his face.
That smile of his was my biggest weakness, he had such pearly white teeth and tiny dimples, he'ld
often drop that smile in an argument he knew what he was doing, it made me weak every fucking time.
We usually went out to a plush restaurant or to a bar, but I quite liked this change of scenery it was exciting.
As we arrived inside the theatre it was a little empty, I mean the film had been out for weeks plus it was a school night, but I didn't mind the less people the less noise.
As we walked up the stairs aiming for the back row he squeezed my bottom, he could never leave my ass alone, anytime he walked behind me he would often squeeze it or give it a cheeky slap that was his thing, it's not like I could grab his balls in public, but don't tempt me I giggled to myself.
Having the whole back row to ourselves made me feel so naughty and mischievous, we poured abit of henny into the large coke cup we were so naughty together.
I just loved being with him whenever he wasn't around I would crave him, I could always smell his sexy fragrance on my clothes which made me want him even more.
It was about 30 minutes into the film and we'd both lost interest, we knew it was a risk since the reviews were average, but we were both reluctant to leave it felt nice and cosy.
We sipped away on the henny discreetly, I was starting to feel it in my system flowing through my whole body, the more I sipped the more my pussy juices slowly dripped.
I glanced over at him and saw that cheeky look on his face, I recognised that look he was so horny.
I leaned back and rested my head on the chair, that's when I felt his soft hands caressing me all over my warm thighs, I was wearing a tight black bodycon skirt just below the knee, I'm so glad I didn't wear those tight jeans I had in mind I thought to myself, he continued massaging inbetween my thighs for a few minutes before slowly moving his hand to the top of my vagina, "Babyyy stop" I said this as I slapped his hand and giggled to myself, but off course I didn't want him to stop the way I giggled gave the game away, he knew me so well it's like he'd mastered all my facial expressions he knew I wanted him deep inside me.
I was so scared some one would see us, I had never been so open in a public place before but I just couldn't shake off this enduring exciting feeling, I knew it was wrong but it felt so right, plus I could always blame it on the henny "Jamie Foxx voice."
The inside of the theatre was dark with only the light from the massive screen glaring me in the face, there was something about the night that had me feeling extremely playful.
I took off my coat and placed it over my knee so we could be a little more discreet, luckily for us it wasn't too packed, people were sat rows in front of us too gripped to the film to even look back.
He started massaging my thighs again before moving his hand to the top of my wet fat pussy.
He pulled my burgundy G string to the side and stuck his finger deep inside me, I opened up my knees so he could slide it deeper inside, my vagina sounded sooo wet I was worried someone would hear the loud sound of my juicy pussy slurping, but how could they possibly hear me with the loud sound coming from the screen.
I felt his two fingers further up my tight pussy going in and out slowlyyyy, I started whining around and around before bouncing my fat ass up and down on his finger tips softly, hmmmm I wanted to climb ontop of his throbbing dick so badly, I wanted to fuck him as hard as I could until he climaxed all in me, but I knew that couldn't happen we had to be discreet.
I couldn't take it anymore he was making me weak, my breasts felt swollen my wet pussy was throbbing so badly I felt like I was going to explode, normally I would be moaning so loudly screaming his name, not being able to was making me go crazy, I wanted to leave but I kind of loved the thrill, the danger made me feel sexy.
As he kept finger fucking me harder and harder, I put my hand down his grey tracksuit bottoms and felt his throbbing dick in my palms, damn it felt so fucking big bigger than usual, it was so warm and juicy I just wanted to feel every inch of it in all of my holes, feel his big dick at the back of my throat while choking on it.
All of a sudden he pulled me down omg was he mad what was he doing, I think the henny was messing with his head anyone could have seen us, lool listening to myself I felt like such an amateur.
As I laid on top of his coat he spread my legs wide open and started sucking on my pussy, "damn you're so fucking wet" he whispered in my ear, he went back down and started slurping on it softly biting on my vagina lips, I don't know whether it was the henny or the thrill of the danger but my pussy was extra moist and juicy, as the henny flowed through my system it felt like the whole place was spinning it was such a good feeling, he's eaten me numerous times but this was a different kind of feeling, I just wanted to have my sweet warm cum dripping down the back of his throat, a part of me was thinking what if someone sees us, the other part of me was thinking "Eat my fucking PUSSY eat it like it's your last meal," the way his tongue swirled around my G spot had me gasping, I wanted to moan sooooo fucking loud, his tongue was going deeper and deeper inside my pussy, the way he licked all around my clitoris made me weak hmmm it felt soooo damn good.
I grabbed hold of his bum cheeks and squeezed it he flinched he hated it when I did that, maybe I should have shoved my finger up his bum hole again I thought to myself, as I was about to ohhhhh shit I felt a light glaring from a distant it felt like someone was coming, I quickly gathered my self back on to my chair he laid there for a few seconds, when the coast was clear he sat up too wow that was close, we both agreed to go home where we could fuck like we wanted to, but DAMN I was about to climax all up in his mouth.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog