That feeling just before I ORGASM.
He's going in and out my clitoris, back and forth non stop with the tip of his dick, he goes in deeper, so deep I can feel his big throbbing dick in my ribcage, his balls bouncing inbetween my thighs, I can hear the slurping sound of his thick dick and my juicy pussy, echoing in the background, almost like the sound of good macoroni and cheese, the strokes are getting deeper and deeper, with each push his grunting becomes louder, my flexible legs are resting on his shoulders, he stops mid stroke and starts kissing me all over my lips and down my neck, I don't wanna climax just yet, "FUCK" I want this feeling to last forever, I can feel the goosebumps on my arms, rushing down the back of my neck, my fat pussy is wetter than ever, the goosebumps move from the back of my neck to my left and right ass cheeks, as my eyes roll back, I can feel the whole room spinning around, I grab hold of his sheet gripping them so hard, my legs are trembling, my nipples are even harder, any minute now I'm going to climax, my vagina's throbbing, I'm breathing heavily, he pins my arms down and fucks me even harder, he grabs hold of my big breasts, "cum for me FUCKING cum for me" I can feel it "Fuck OMG I'm cumming" my eyes rolled back my moaning got louder, "Ohhhh fuck, fuccck," I felt my warm cum dripping down slowly like soft raindrops, WOW it felt remarkable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog