Sucking on my big breasts

He slowly pulled off my red lace bra, he threw it on his bedroom floor, my big bullet nipples were staring him in the face, so big they could poke someone in the eye, I've always had big nipples, I guess I've grown to love them, my baby was infactuated with them, he adored my breasts, they were his soft pillows.
He used his thumb and middle finger to play with my hard nipples, whilst slowly caressing my big breasts, warming them up with the palm of his hands, as I felt some oil dripping down in between my boobs, I could feel his soft hands massaging them gently, he lifted them up and caressesd underneath them.
My vagina was throbbing faster than my heart beat, with each caress, my fat pussy was getting wetter and wetter, his big hands felt sooo warm and soft, I always admired how well kept they were, it was such a turn on.
After a few minutes of him intensely massaging my breasts, he slowly bent down and started biting on my left nipple, moving his mouth further onto my breasts, sucking and biting all around it. I could hear him moaning making "hmmmm" sounds, I felt like I was breast feeding him.
Whilst my big left breast was occupied with his long tongue all around it, his hand was caressing my right breast rubbing it so hard, pinching on my nipple, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, my palms were sweating.
I grabbed hold of his hand and placed it ontop of my red lace thongs, he pulled them to the side and stuck his finger inside my warm wet pussy, he started sucking on my breasts deeper and deeper, whilst his finger was going in and out of my throbbing vagina, I couldn't stop moaning, he was hitting that G spot, he knew my body so well, he knew how to get my pussy soaking wet.
My moaning was getting louder and louder, he was drooling all over my breasts, I could feel it coming "omg, OMG" I kept moaning repeatedly, "cum for me baby" he said this as he stuck his middle finger deeper inside, whilst still sucking on my breasts, my legs started trembling, I was breathing heavily, that's when I felt my warm cum dripping down his fingertips, my breasts felt a little sore from all the sucking, but a good fucking sensation flowed through my entire body, FUCK it felt soooo good.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog