Sucking on my big breasts PART 2.

As he slowly pulled off my lace top, I could see that horny sex look all over his face, he was hungry and my soft breasts were his meal, uhooking my bra was so effortless with him he was almost like a pro.
He dropped my bra onto the floor and just stared at my breasts, admiring my new piercings which made my nipples glisten like a Christmas tree, all of a sudden I felt his big lips wrapped around my breasts, sucking on them from left to right, that juicy wet suction noise echoed in the background, they felt so warm and sweaty in his mouth, they were still sensitive and a little sore from the piercings but that didn't stop him, he was sucking on my titties like a huge lollipop, but at the same time he was very delicate he knew my body so well, the way he was licking and biting on my bullet nipples made me feel so weak.
As he continued sucking, I put my middle finger deep inside my moist pussy, finger fucking myself.
I felt his hand on top of my hand pushing my finger further inside for me, the slurping sound of my vagina clapping against my finger made me extra wet, I was throbbing so badly.
As he squeezed on my right breast I felt his tongue licking all around my areola, squeeze and suck was the method he was using.
I could hear him making hmmm noises like he was eating his favourite meal.
I unzipped his jeans and slowly placed my hands inside his boxers, I brought his dick out it always looked so beautiful and tasty to me, every time I looked at it my mouth started to water.
I grabbed hold of his penis rubbing it vigorously, starting from the top and working my way right down to the pink tip, I loved stroking on the tip especially when it was extra juicy.
I wrapped my lips around his penis and started deep throating it sucking every last inch of it.
"Turn around baby" he said, as I did he started eating my pussy from the back, "hmmmm" I couldn't stop moaning that tongue of his could do wonders, as it was deeper inside my tight pussy, I felt his thumb inside my bum hole it felt so tight but sensational at the same time, he started kissing me all over my back and then slowly slipped his dick inside my wet pussy, that first deep, wet stroke made me gasp loudly he felt sooooo fucking good.
Whilst giving me them deep strokes from behind, I felt him squeezing my waist tightly, I grabbed hold of his bed sheet and arched my back in the air, I wanted to feel every inch of him deeper inside me, the strokes were getting harder and harder, faster and faster, that slurpy macaroni and cheese sound was getting louder and louder I was was about to climax any minute now, I felt the fireworks in the air, it felt like a volcano was about to erupt, that sparkle flowing through every inch of my body made my legs tremble non stop, I felt helpless "Oh FUCK baby I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING" I moaned, for three seconds my whole body felt tense I froze, I couldn't stop breathing heavily FUCK that orgasm was powerful.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog