Sucking on his penis Part 2.

I couldn't wait to finish work I was rushed off my fucking feet, it felt like the clock was ticking backwards, every time I looked up it felt like only a minute had gone by.
I longed for the feel of my baby's soft hands caressing my curves, the sex flashbacks were taunting me, I could feel my pussy drip drip dripping like a fountain, they were so intense I gasped softly each time, luckily none of my work colleagues heard me.
Everytime I tried to focus on work, the flashbacks would hit me like a hurricane sweeping me off my feet, "get a fucking grip" I mumbled to myself.
I contemplated a few times going to the toilets locking the door and fingering the fuck out of my pussy, but I decided to wait it wasn't long before my baby was picking me up, to be honest I wanted his stiff dick inside me instead of my fingers, it was his pussy so I had to save it for him.
The sexual frustration was killing me, holding my body hostage I was soooo horny I wanted to scream.
The thought of his thick dick shoved down my throat sent shivers down my spine, swallowing his sweet cum was all I wanted to do, I could almost taste it.
It was 8pm and finally work was over, my boo was waiting for me outside, as I said goodbye to my work colleagues, I could see them peeping inside his car and gasping, yes bitches I know my man is sexy as fuck I giggled to myself.
We arrived at his house after a 15min drive he was such a fast driver, or maybe he just couldn't wait to get me home and tear down my walls.
We ordered some chineese and vibed for a while.
I had a quick shower, after that 10 hour shift I could feel my pussy sweating, although my baby loved my sweaty after work pussy.
He helped me moisturise, caressing me all over my body at the same time rubbing on my titties.
I sat on the edge of his bed naked and started stroking his large penis softly, he was already hard I guess I had that effect, the last time he fucked me in the mouth he orgasmed, that was the first time I'd tasted him I just knew I had to taste it again.
I stroked his penis for a few more seconds before slowly sliding it in my mouth, I put the whole thing deep inside inch by inch, as my soft lips were wrapped around his throbbing penis, he kept stroking my face softly hmmmm it felt sooooooo good, I used my tongue to do circular motions all around his penis clockwise then anti clockwise.
I was sucking it so good I could feel myself dribbling all over his dick, I moved my tongue down to the tip and started to speed up the circular motions, sucking on it like a strawberry lollipop.
I felt his hands on the back of my head pushing his dick further inside my mouth, I started deep throating it real hard, so hard I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks.
I grabbed hold of his balls and started juggling them in the palm of my hands, squeezing them softly.
He took his hand from the back of my head and started pulling down his boxers and jeans, he took the whole thing off, he pulled of his top and then placed his hands around my neck, shoving his dick further down my throat, I was gasping for air.
As I closed my eyes it felt like I was having a black out, that's when he lifted me up threw me on his bed yes I wanted it rough, I didn't want him to make love to me tonight, I wanted him to FUCK me like a whore, he placed my legs around his shoulders and I felt his dick thrusting inside me it was soooo hardcore, going in and out I could hear my ass cheeks clapping.
I placed my right leg on his bed with my left leg still on his shoulder, the strokes were soooooo deep I could feel it in my brain, this is what I wanted that nasty sex.
He forced my mouth open that's when I felt his saliva dripping down my throat, I wanted to drink his cum instead.
"FUCK me in the mouth" I moaned at him, as I was lying on his bed he lifted up my head and shoved the whole of his penis inside, fucking me in the mouth real hard.
I could hardly breathe but I loved every second of it, he started pulling my hair and moaning even louder, the way he moaned was soooo sexy it had my pussy singing, I could feel his legs trembling his whole body getting tense, I just knew he was about to cum I could feel it, my mouth was filled with his cum hmmmmm it tasted so good a lot tastier than the last time, the new diet I had him on was doing wonders, I didn't waste no time I swallowed up all his cum I heard it did wonders for the skin, he had such a talent he could make sweet love to me and he could also FUCK me like a filthy whore.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog