Missionary *The Goat position*

As I rested my back on his warm soft bed, he placed both his palms on my cheeks and stared at me, he told me how beautiful I was, I saw that infactuated look on his face, I would always catch him looking at me with that same expression, whilst I was eating or watching tv, I even woke up one morning and saw him gazing at me, looking at me in awe, I knew he loved me I felt the exact same way, he was my everything, my world.
He placed his lips on my lips and started kissing me slowly, I was softly biting on his bottom lip, his lips were always so soft and plump, this was different for him, he usually shoved his tongue down my throat whilst choking me, but today he was gentle, very delicate.
I looked into his eyes I could almost see tears, he told me he had never loved anyone like this before, I whispered in his ear "I love you too," I gently sucked and nibbled on his ear lobe, I moved my lips down and started kissing and licking all down the side of his neck, I could hear the "hmmmmm" sounds moaning from his soft big lips, he was shaking almost like he was nervous, it reminded me of the first time we made love, maybe it was my new hairstyle or my new perfume.
As his tongue was down my throat, he placed his hands behind me and unhooked my lace bra.
I felt his lips on my breasts sucking on them, going from my left breasts to my right breasts, giving them equal amounts of attention, I put my hands down his boxers and stated stroking his big dick.
I could feel his erect penis throbbing in my hands, I started going back and forth slowly, rubbing and stroking his penis, I used my thumb and index finger to play with the tip of his dick, it felt so juicy and wet.
He slowly started sliding my burgundy thongs down my thick thighs, I was pulling down his boxers at the same time, we were both naked, our soft bodies touching one another.
As my legs were slowly opened, he stuck his tongue deep inside my vagina, "your pussy looks so pretty" he mumbled, he always admired my vagina, my pussy lips were fat and plump, freshly shaven with that sweet coco butter scent. I felt his tongue deeper inside my kitty kat, I couldn't stop moaning, I started whining on his tongue, whilst he was pushing it further inside.
He was so good at eating me, especially when he did that circular motion with his tongue, it got me every time. I called him my king.
Even though I enjoyed having his tongue inside me, my body longed for the feel of his throbbing dick deep inside me. "Make love to me baby" I moaned, as he moved back up, his thick dick was inside me inch by inch, he was breathing sooo heavily, tonight felt different the sex was sooo passionate, it felt like I was holding back tears.
I wrapped my legs around him, I felt the strokes getting deeper and deeper, one of his arms were on the headboard, whilst the other was groping my breast,
I glanced down, the way his penis was going in and out was beautiful to watch, "look at me baby" he said, I was reluctant at first, but then I plucked up the courage, that's when I saw his beautiful brown eyes and long lashes staring back at me, my whole body started shaking, I felt like he was snatching my soul, as we were staring into each other's eyes, the moaning got louder, his whole body started trembling, I felt like I was holding back tears I loved him so much I couldn't handle it. I could hear him moaning non stop "Ohhhhhh, hmmmmmm" sounds were echoing in the background, that's when I felt every last drop of it his warm cum, I heard him moan you're having my babies, at that very moment I wanted nothing more than to have his babies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog