Masturbating at work

There was just something about him, his sultry eyes made me feel things I hadn’t felt in a while, his gentle touch on my shoulder made me and my pussy quiver, I knew my feelings were wrong, he was a married man, but I just couldn’t deny the connection between us.
I would often fantasise about his dick caressing my thighs before sliding inside my warm tight pussy, making me beg for his cock, I just knew he had a big thick juicy cock.
He was a doctor at work, all the other nurses fancied the pants off him, as soon as he graced the hospital with his presence they would start showing off, desperately trying to get his attention, but not me I wouldn’t even look at him, I guess that’s what he found so intriguing about me.
I would often see him gazing at me from the corner of my eye, his sparkling brown eyes made my vagina skip a beat like nothing I’ve ever felt before, I could feel my fat pussy start to moisten by just thinking about his touch.
It had been a long day at work, all I wanted was to feel the hot water flow of my shower caressing my skin.
As I walked out of my work building there he was, I couldn’t contain myself, the surgeons at work never usually finished this late, I tried not to think too much into and continued to walk home. “Hannah isn’t it?” I heard him say, “I’ve asked about you and your colleague’s told me your name, you don’t talk much” he giggled. I replied “I’m abit of an introvert” with a half coy smile.
“I don’t usually do this” he replied, “but I would love to take you out for some dinner, I’ve been building up the courage to speak to you for a while now.”I was abit taken back, I could feel my heart racing like a teenager who had a crush on her school teacher, “man up” I whispered to myself.
“Sure why not” I replied, as we exchanged numbers.
The following week at work after a string of dates and intense sex, I tried to avoid eye contact with him, the last thing I wanted was for anyone to find out we were fucking, especially because everyone knew he was a married man, I never thought of myself as a home wrecker, I blame my pussy for craving him so much.
He was like a magnet, every time I heard his voice my pussy became juicy and juicer.
I couldn’t spend the next few hours at work feeling so horny, I needed to play with my pussy maybe just for a little while I thought to myself.
After minutes of contemplating I decided I needed to pleasure myself badly.
I locked the toilet, pulled down my scrubs and sat on the toilet seat, my legs were wide open, the cold air was glistening on my thighs, there were goosebumps all over my body.
I slowly stuck my middle finger inside my moist vagina, I couldn’t believe how warm and wet I was, I kept looking at the door making sure it was locked, I groped my left breast with one hand while sticking my finger further inside me, dammmm I was so horny, I needed to cum fast I thought to myself, I put my second finger inside and slowly started rotating my fingers round and round, the sound of my wet pussy was so loud I was convinced someone would hear, I wanted to moan so badly and scream his name I felt trapped, “Hmmmm do you like that, do you like this tight wet pussy” I whispered, had I gone mad who the fuck was I talking too I giggled to myself.
My two middle fingers were so far up my vagina I could feel every inch of it, I moaned as softly as I could while gently rubbing my clit with my thumb, I felt the electric vibration flowing through my entire body, it felt like I was going to erupt like a volcano, any moment now I was going to explode with an orgasmic burst, my knees were getting weak, my whole body felt like a roller coaster, I had never fucked my self at work before but I needed it, any second now I was going to cum, I started moaning softly grabbing my breast so hard, pushing my finger in and out it felt sensational, my eyes rolled back, hmmm I could feel it, I’m almost there, I’m almost there I moaned to myself, my body felt tense I let out a final moan as my cum started dripping all down my fingertips, I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted every last drop of my sweet cum, I had to take my soaking wet knickers off, I placed them in the bin, pulled up my scrubs up and did the walk of shame back to work, I felt like a naughty school girl but damn I needed that, my body was replenished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog