INTENSE NIGHT OF PASSION.

There was just something about him he was so intriguing, his eyes would light up like a Christmas tree anytime he saw me, that sparkle in his eyes would often make my pussy and heart skip a beat simultaneously.
Whenever he walked past me at work, I would often feel his big arms brush against my shoulder, I was beginning to think he was doing it on purpose, but I didn’t care I loved feeling his body against mine.
That cheeky smile of his was contagious, he had pearly white teeth and cute little dimples.
All the patients were obsessed with him and the nurses were besides themselves, frantacically laughing loud at all his jokes even the unfunny ones, but not to sound arrogant it was like he only had eyes for me, my work colleague would often tease me about the way he always stared at me in awe.
Sometimes he would look at me and I would instantly feel naked and mischievous, there was just something very cheeky and intriguing about him.
Whenever he spoke to me I would panick a little messing up my words, he loved the fact that he made me nervous, he was naughty like that.
Pete the physio was remarkably handsome, tall with dark hair and big blue eyes, his big muscly arms would always poke through his tee shirts, I used to think to myself either he brought tops two sizes smaller or his arms were just ridiculously big and muscly, either way I could tell he worked out a lot, his long dark locks were always tied neatly in a small bun, and don’t get me started on how soft his beard looked, I often fantasised about how his soft beard would feel rubbed along my wet vagina lips, with my sweet pussy juices smeared all over it.
Whenever he was around I couldn’t concentrate, I kept picturing him pushing me up against the staff toilets, slipping his hard dick so far up my vagina, I could feel it in my ribcage.
He was undeniably sexy, whenever Pete looked at me and smiled, all I could see were his small dimples piercing through his rosy cheeks, he always had that cheeky look, that sparkle in his eye.
As I eyes connected in the corridors, we gave eachother the usual cheeky smile and intense gaze, he asked me if I was going to the work Christmas party, “besides the fact that i’ll be there, I think you should come it will be fun,” he looked me up and down and said “i’ld love to see you out your scrubs” I was trying so hard not to giggle so much, “urm I’ll probably go” I replied, with a great big smile on my face.
There was that sexual chemistry between us or should I say frustration, I was craving him soooo badly.
That night as I laid on my bed, I could feel my palms slowly rubbing on my thick warm thighs, my body felt so soft and smooth almost like silk, I kept running my fingertips along my thighs then down my legs, I was so sexually frustrated I just knew I had to fuck my tight wet pussy, I wanted to taste my sweet pussy juices too.
I lifted up my baggy white tee-shirt and slowly whirled my two fingertips around my pussy lips, I wasn’t wearing any knickers, it felt so moist and tight, I slowly kept pushing my fingertips in and out going deeper and deeper inside, I could hear the slurping sound of my fingers slapping against my warm pussy, resembling the sound of warm home cooked macoronni and cheese.
As I whirled my two middle fingers further inside, I gasped softly it felt so intense, my fat pussy kept throbbing against my wet fingertips, the feeling was electrying, this is what I needed I moaned to myself, I needed this sooooo badly.
I started caressing and rubbing on my big breasts, while sticking my middle finger deeper inside, and slowing massaging my G spot with my thumb.
As I closed my eyes all I could see was Pete’s big blue eyes gazing at me, while breathing in my ear and slowly whirling his tongue all down my neck, kissing me on my soft lips then working his way down to my other lips, I imagined my fingers were his tongue, I clenched hold of my sheets even tighter and started to whine slowly around my two fingertips, any moment now I was going to climax I could feel it, I stuck my fingers as deep into my pussy as I could, I couldn’t stop moaning, my parent’s were in so I was trying to be as quiet as possible, I wanted to scream soooo badly release all my sexual tension, my legs were trembling I couldn’t stop breathing heavily, OMG I was cummimg, I was CUMMING, my palms were sweaty my legs were shaking, I moaned one last time that’s when I felt my warm cum dripping down my fingertips, I put my fingers in the back off my throat and slowly sucked off all my sweet juices, DAMN I tasted so good, that orgasm felt sensational.
I laid there on my back with my knees still arched I couldn’t move, that’s when I knew I just had to have him, Pete was mine, I just needed him to make me cum in person too.
It was the day of my work Christmas party, I had to make sure I looked show stopping, I mean it wasn’t for Pete the physio, it was for me I giggled to myself, who was I fooling I wanted him to be mesmerised with how amazing I looked, I also wanted him to rearrange my pelvic floor muscles like a word puzzle, looool behave Hannah I giggled to myself.
I arrived at the venue fashionably late, practically all my work colleagues arrived before me.
“OMG Hannah you look Amazing” one colleague screamed, at that moment everyone turned around and looked at me I instantly felt so shy, I shuffled over to the seat near my friend, everyone was complimenting me, it was the first time they had seen me out my scrubs.
I wore a structured short black bodycon dress with cream louboutin heels, my red hair was long and curly, make up was on fleek, if I must say so myself I looked like a whole snack.
As I sat there I was frantically looking around “omg he’s not here” I mumbled to myself, I came all this way for nothing, the work Christmas parties weren’t really my cup of tea, it was usually crap music and unseasoned chicken, but he was the main reason I agreed to go.
I looked back again and I finally spotted him we both couldn’t stop smiling, he was looking ever so handsome in a tight black shirt and jeans, I could feel my pussy getting wet, or maybe it was the glasses of white whine I had earlier.
“Hannah should we go and dance” I think I heard my work colleague say this atleast 3 times before I actually heard her, I was lost in the moment.
I decided to go to the bar alone I instead, call me arrogant but I just knew Pete would follow, loool right on cue there he was standing beside me, his sexy blue eyes made me so weak, I could see his eyes glance down at my cleavage trying to be discreet, I couldn’t blame him my breasts looked so soft and edible, they were sitting so pretty.
“You look absolutely beautiful” as soon as Pete said this I could feel myself blushing, he did that to me every single time, I was always so nervous around him, he brought me a drink and we just stood in the corner talking about everything, I could feel every single one of my work colleague’s eyes on us, but at that moment I honestly didn’t care, I was lost in the sauce.
“Should we go somewhere else”? Pete asked, I agreed we decided to go get a takeaway and head back to his, I was so reluctant at first I mean I don’t do one night stands but he wasn’t just a random guy at the club, he was my future husband I giggled to myself, plus he was just irresistible.
As we arrived back at his place, I looked around it deffiently had a mother’s touch, but I didn’t ask too many questions, I was getting so horny, I wanted to feel his penis throbbing inside my vagina.
All of a sudden he pushed me up against his front door and stuck his tongue down my throat, this was it I screamed to myself, my fantasy was coming true.
As his tongue was whirling in my mouth, he lifted up my tight dress, opened my pussy lips wide and started fingering me, “hmmmm fucking ‘ell you’re so warm and wet” he mumbled in my ear, I could feel my fat pussy drip drip dripping like a fountain, he lifted me up and carried me to his room DAMN he was strong, I kept rubbing on his biceps as he walked me upstairs.
I sat on the edge of his bed and slowly unzipped his trousers, his erect penis was staring me in the face, I could see his veins popping through his hard dick, it was a beautiful sight.
I slowly whirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, licking all around it before wrapping my lips around his whole penis, I leaned forward until I could feel every inch of his dick deep inside my mouth, I slowly started going back and forth continuously deep throating his dick, whirling my tongue around and around, I was dribbling all over his penis slurping it all up, the more I could hear him moan, the wetter my pussy was getting.
As I kept sucking and slurping on his penis, he started stroking my face, his hands felt so warm, he placed his hands on the back of my head and softly pushed my face deeper in, I could feel tears streaming down my face, it felt like I was choking on his dick, but I loved every second of it.
He laid me on his bed and started pulling of my red lace thongs, with my knees wide apart I felt his tongue deep inside my tight pussy, I gasped loudly it felt sooo good.
He pulled my pussy lips wide open and stuck his tongue deep inside, licking inbetween my vagina lips going back and forth, the slurpy sounds of my wet pussy were echoing in the background.
The way he was sucking up all my pussy juices made my legs feel weak, I felt his long tongue licking all around the top of my vagina lips, he knew exactly where my G spot was, I couldn’t stop moaning loudly, I kept stroking his hair and opening my thighs even wider so I could feel every inch of his tongue, any minute now my cum would be dripping all down his throat.
As Pete moved his body up, I felt his big dick slowly going inside my tight pussy inch by inch.
I wrapped my legs around his back “ Fuck me babbbbby, FUCK me HARD” I moaned loudly.
It felt electrying, he kept looking into my eyes as he pushed his penis deeper and deeper inside, it felt so intimate like we were making love and not having sex.
“I’ve wanted you for soooo long” he whispered in my ear as he started giving me them intense strokes, pounding my pussy like a piñata, as he leaned further down and rested his head on my shoulder, I started kissing him all over his neck, sucking on his neck and then softly biting on his ear lobes, the long strokes felt so deep and intense, “Are you okay babe”? he kept whispering in my ear, “i’m okay it just feels soooo good” I moaned.
I wrapped my legs around his back and could feel the strokes getting deeper and DEEPER, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter, he was fucking me soooo good,
“You’re going to make me cum, fuck me HARDER” I screamed at him, I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear, caressing and sucking on my breasts, hearing him moan my name was making me weak, I felt like I was going to erupt like a volcano, “cum for me babe, CUM for me” he kept moaning, as soon as I looked at his blue eyes gazing back at me, my legs started trembling, the whole room was spinning, I moaned loudly one last time, rubbing on his back, sticking my finger up his ass before climaxing all over his dick, DAMN it felt sensational.


Comments

  1. Started out fine, but lost me when I realised you were fantasising bout s blue eyed devil....and then your pussy sounding like Mac and Cheese! Sista you's fine, but c'mon!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog