CAR SEX.

We had just got back from his parent's house and were driving back to his, as usual we were both horny as fuck.
I don't know who was more freakier out of the both of us.
It was going to be at least an hour drive, I loved being in the car with him call me weird but watching him drive was soooo sexy, he had so much sex appeal and his swag was insane.
As he was driving with one hand I could feel his other hand sliding up my skirt, he pulled my french knickers to the side at started fingering my moist pussy, as soon as a car pulled up beside us he had his poker face on, I was trying so hard to look normal, I wonder if they could see what was going on, did my horny sex face give the game away.
As we were waiting at the traffic lights, he decided to stick his two middle fingers deeper inside my tight warm pussy, he knew exactly what he was doing, "just wait till it's my turn" I said to him.
As soon as he turned into a corner, I bent down and wrapped my lips around his hard thick penis, deep throating it, my long throat had the whole thing in my mouth gagging on it.
I could hear him breathing sooo heavily, trying his best to keep up his poker face, I couldn't stop giggling he deserved to squirm, that's what he got for teasing me at the traffic lights, he found it ever so amusing me trying my hardest to look normal, now it was his turn to squirm.
I was still deep throating his dick whilst juggling his balls in my hands at the same time, suck and twist was the very effective method I was using.
I looked up at him, he pushed my head back down, "Babe what you doing someone could see you" he said in a panicky voice, I couldn't stop laughing, "right that's it" he said, he started driving super fast, it was only 7pm but dark outside, he pulled up at a secluded location, he had enough he couldn't contain himself much longer, I guess I won loool it was all a game to me, off course if an accident had occurred it wouldn't have been so amusing, but the danger thrilled me.
As soon as he pulled up he leaned forward pulled my top up and starting sucking on my breasts, whilst fingering me at the same time, "you're trouble, you're FUCKING trouble" he moaned at me.
I mean he did start it by fingering me, I guess he couldn't handle the heat.
I felt the passenger seat slide all the way back, as it did he started kissing me on my plump lips, he moved down to my neck, he then climbed ontop of me my legs wrapped around his waist, he started fucking me soooo fucking hard, "This is what you wanted innit, you wanted this hard dick in you" he groaned, "harder HARDER" I moaned at him, "whose pussy is this, whose fucking pussy is this?"
I could feel the strokes going in deeper and deeper harder and harder, it felt soooo fucking good.
I was moaning soooo loud I was almost screaming, he was breathing so heavily the windows started to look cloudy, the moaning got louder and louder "you're my fucking slut" he moaned at me.
I could feel him trembling, I made him weak he couldn't resist me, I recognised that moan I knew he was cumming, "cum for me baby" I said this as I was stroking the back of his head.
As he came, he rested his head on my soft breasts  I could still feel him trembling, I felt my pussy juices flowing down, he FUCKED me real good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog