ANAL SEX, my second time.

It was a freezing Friday night so me and my boo opted to stay in doors, to be honest I didn't mind having a cosy night in with my baby just me and him.
We cuddled underneath the warmth of his zebra blanket watching movies, it amazed me how fond of him I still was, we had gone way past the honeymoon stage but it felt brand new.
Everytime we were together I would discover something different and intriguing about him, his facial expressions, the way he used to gaze at me, the different ways he would smile, I just knew he was the guy that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
The lights in his living room were slightly dimmed, I laid on my stomach over the big cosy rug on his living room floor, I can't remember what we were watching, I guess I was more interested in getting caressed all over my body with his penis, having all three of my holes stuffed up.
As I laid on my stomach he moved closer towards me, and started slowing massaging my ass cheeks, it felt soooo relaxing and comforting.
I could feel the warmth of his hands rubbing on big jiggly ass, massaging my cheeks intensely.
My ass cheeks were spread wide open, that's when I felt his tongue deep inside my butthole, he stuck it right up there going back and forth, sliding it slowly along my ass crack hmmmm it felt sooo good.
I was so worried that I was going to fart in his mouth, "Bon appetit" I giggled to myself, but off course I would never let that happen.
I often wondered what my ass tasted like I mean could he taste my poo, did it taste like cheese, my boyfriend hated cheese so I guess I could cross that off the list, his tongue was sooooo deep in there so I guess it tasted good, plus I always cleaned my booty hole real good after having a poo, especially the really big poos.
The thought crossed my mind what if he wanted me to return the favour, sticking my tongue up his bum what if it tasted like shit I panicked a lilttle, luckily he never asked me to.
As his long tongue slowly caressed my bum hole, he kept massaging my ass cheeks spreading them so far apart, it felt like my ass was going to split wide open, I mean how far did he want his tongue to go up there, he skipped desert so maybe he was hungry.
As he was behind me devouring my ass eating it like it was his favourite meal, I looked back at him and saw his bum cheeks in the air, "Damn" I thought to myself his arch was better than mine, maybe that's the position he'd be in when and if I decided to return the favour.
After an intense session of him feasting on my ass, he rested on his knees and arched my ass in the air, he pulled down his white boxers and slowly slid his throbbing dick along my fat vagina, going back and forth right up to my bum hole, he always liked stroking it before sliding it in, almost as if he was warming it up prepping my vagina for an intense workout, he was always teasing me with it making me beg for it.
Which hole would it be this time I thought to myself the suspense was killing me.
Yep it was my ass hole ding ding ding, "Ohhh Fucccccck" I mumbled to myself, it hurt like crazy the last time I couldn't sit down probably for days, my ass was throbbing, plus I was walking around like I had a big shit stuck up my ass, not a good look.
Surprisingly it didn't feel that bad this time, he took his time going in slowlyyyy inch by inch, as he put the whole thing inside, I felt his balls resting on my ass, he held his dick inside my bum hole for a few seconds, he was deep inside me but I couldn't feel any strokes, it was like he was trying to savour the moment.
He gently wrapped his warm hands around my tiny waist before going in and out slowlyyyy, the first few strokes hurt sooo badly, he was hurting me but it was a good kind of pain I didn't want it to stop, I wanted him to FUCK me up the bum as hard as he could.
I could hear him moaning and grunting, he had a different moan every time, he sounded so sexy.
My whole body felt tense "relax baby" he whispered in my ear, I don't know what is is but him whispering in my ear made my pussy extra juicy.
He was right I just needed to let go and enjoy the moment, his penis wasn't it the usual hole I guess my body needed to get used to it, I breathed out and decicded to relax, the strokes felt sooo intense but electrifying at the same time, as he was fucking me harder and harder, I grabbed hold of his balls and squeezed them softly, that's when I felt the strokes even deeper, so deep he had me screaming.
He pulled on my hair and started moaning louder and louder, "you fucking love my stiff dick don't you, you love it in you" he said this as he stuck his fingers deep inside my soaking wet vagina.
I knew he was about to climax any minute now, "I'm gonna cum, baby I'm cummmming" he kept moaning repeatedly I could feel his legs trembling non stop, that's when I felt it, I guess from the last time he knew I didn't want it in my bum hole, so he smeared his warm cum all over my big butt cheeks, moisturising my ass with it. DAMN it felt soo good, I could get used to his dick up my bum more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog