First time Part 2

The scene was set music was playing my jeans was on his bedroom floor,  I felt the tip of his erect penis slide inside my wet vagina, it didn't feel so bad, I can handle it I was thinking to myself, he started to go in deeper and deeper, inch by inch, after the last bit of his penis was inside me I gasped loudly, my vagina was so tight it hurt, he kept asking me if I was ok I just nodded my head each time, after a while it started to feel good, my legs were shaking I felt his hands caressing my thighs as he wrapped my legs around his waist, I was gripping hold of the bedsheets so tight.
 I was trying so hard to avoid eye contact, I thought if I looked at him I would crumble, he kept telling me to look at him, why would he want me to look at him, I didn't know what I was doing with my face, did I look sexy did I look like I was in agony I couldn't tell.
He put his lips around my perky breasts and started sucking on them I could hear him making a hmmm sound continuously.
I felt the strokes getting faster and faster, deeper and deeper, he asked me if I had orgasmed I lied and said yes, the truth is I didn't know I wasn't sure, he kept moaning it's coming it's coming, I was thinking to myself what's coming I was so confused, then I realised OMG I felt it. He was trembling
I looked down on his sheet and there was blood everywhere. I've never been so embarrassed he kept telling me it was fine but I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. He said he's never felt this way before there was something about me,
I went in the shower my legs still trembling my vagina felt sore, I had so many scenarios in my head of what my first time would feel like. I couldn't explain the feeling, but I knew I was in love with him.
As the warm water was dripping down my body I kept fantasising about us being together forever getting married, kids running around in the garden.
Hours later I was home I locked myself in my room. That week I was acting different I was very sassy more confident, my mother noticed a change in my behaviour, she knew call it mothers intution.
I wanted to break the news to my friends I had sex, but they already thought I wasn't a virgin I had no one to tell, so I kept it to myself.
That night as I lay on my bed I started to get flashbacks I felt my vagina throbbing, before I broke my virginity I never used to feel horny, sex had never even crossed my mind but tonight was different I starting feeling horny I craved him. I wanted to feel him inside me again so badly.
I felt so grown up like I could conquer the world. I layed on my bed clutching my teddy bear smiling to myself I was in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog