Eating the kitty Kat

That feeling of having your pussy eaten is second to none especially when he knows what he's doing, he unhooked my bra and started caressing my breasts warming them up, I felt his lips on my nipples gently biting them, the way he was sucking and biting on my breasts sent shivers down my spine.
His big soft lips slowly moved down kissing me on my stomach then on my belly button, he took off his shirt and pulled down his jeans, my legs were slowly spread wide open, he pulled down my skirt and slowly pulled down my French knickers they were red ones with a small ribbon at the side.
 My freshly waxed vagina was staring him in the face, I felt his tongue deep inside my tight vagina slurping on it and biting on my pussy lips, it felt so good I felt like I was going to explode.
He started going around my clitoris with his tongue doing circular motions, I could hear him moaning loudly, telling me my pussy tasted so good, he pulled me in closer by both legs and stuck his tongue further inside, my vagina felt so warm and wet. I couldn't stop moaning.
I had my hands placed on his head, pushing it further into my wet pussy, he kept moaning my name telling me he could eat my pussy forever, he was the best I ever had. I felt my legs trembling my palms sweating I knew any moment I was going to have one of the best orgasms ever, the moaning got louder and louder and LOUDER, the bed rocking I could feel it any moment now I was cumming I could feel it dripping down, I was on cloud nine and that's when it happened I squirted all in his mouth, it felt sooooo good my legs felt numb he rested his head in between my thighs and just lay there while I was stroking his hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog