Eating it for the first time

He was that mysterious guy in the corner with the remarkable sparkly eyes, he never spoke much, but his eyes told a thousand stories, I could always feel his presence, his intense big brown eyes slowly undressing me, caressing me all over my body, from my soft lips to my fat tight vagina.
There he was in the corner of the room, my heart started racing, I could feel my tight pussy start to moisten, our sexual chemistry was becoming so intense, I couldn’t bear it much longer.
I wanted him just as badly as he wanted me, I often imagined what his tongue would feel like deep inside my vagina walls, the fantasises about the taste of his lips felt so real, I longed to stick my tongue in different places, from his mouth right down to his butt hole, devouring in-between his butt cheeks, tasting every last drop of him.
I would often catch him gazing at me in awe, there was just something about him, he had this lust in his eyes, his intense aura made him even more irresistible, I was drawn to him like a magnet.
Work social events were never really my thing, but he was going to be there, and I badly needed to see him, he wasn’t like other extremely good looking guys, there was a humble vibe about him, almost as if he wasn’t aware of how much his presence could send chills down my spine, could wet my vagina like an ocean.
Just by seeing him in his crispy white shirt and jeans glimpsing at me from the corner of his eye, I could feel the wet patch in the middle of my knickers, my warm sweet cum was longing to be devoured, I just know he would love the way I tasted, my sweet pussy scent would have him mesmerised.
He was so hard to read, I wanted to know everything about him from what makes him tick, to what his hopes and dreams are.
I was three glasses into my champagne, I could feel the bubbles gushing inside me, slowly flowing through my veins, with each sip I was getting hornier and hornier, I wasn’t sure whether it was the champagne or the fact that I knew tonight was the night we were going to FUCK, I was going to ride his cock as hard as I could, bounce up and down on it so hard, until I made him cum all over me.
I found myself laying down on his bed, we had ditched our friends and headed back to his place, I couldn’t bear the small talk, we both knew what we wanted, the lust between us was so intense you could slice it with a sharp knife, as I edged closer to him, he softly put his hands around my neck  and stuck his tongue down my throat, “Mmmmh” I couldn’t stop moaning, this is what I had been craving, he was such a good kisser, one of the best I ever had.
As he was devouring my mouth with his tongue, I felt his two middle fingers softly caressing my warm vagina going round and around, I couldn’t believe how loud my pussy was, I was so juicy and moist, he placed his fingers in his mouth tasting every last drop of me, “hmmm” I want you so bad” he kept whispering in my ear, he started biting on my ear lobe while fucking me with his fingers, I couldn’t remember the last time I felt this eroused, it felt like my whole body was going to erupt like a volcano.
As I lifted up my tight lace top, I felt his lips on my perky breasts sucking on my left one while slowly caressing my right one, his soft lips moved from my breasts to in-between my thighs, as soon as he stuck his tongue inside me I couldn’t stop moaning, it felt intoxicating, I could feel his tongue going back and forth round and around, he knew exactly what he was doing, “why was he looking at me” I giggled to myself, he wanted to read my emotions, examine my horny sex face.
His tongue was going deeper and deeper inside me, he was devouring me like I was his favourite meal.
I felt the dominatrix come out of me, “lay on your fucking back” I moaned at him, I loved being in control it made me feel so empowered, as he laid his chest on the bed I stuck my tongue deep inside his bum hole, it was tasteless and moist just how I liked it, I slowly licked up and down his bum crack tasting every last drop of him, I stuck my tongue so deep inside his bum hole I could hear his moans echoing in my ear, I kept on sucking going in and out, deeper and deeper, I knew he would enjoy the way I ate his ass, hmmm I could eat it all night long.
All of a sudden he got on top of me and starting kissing me so intensely, the sound of his deep loud moans sent shivers down my thighs, he was louder than me, it was like music to my ears.
“I want you so fucking badly” he kept moaning intensely.
“Put your DICK in me” I screamed,  I needed it, I longed to feel his cock fill up my tight hole.
He slowly spread my moist thighs open and slipped the tip of his veiny thick dick inside me, I was so tight but I wanted him to hurt me, to stretch me out, that’s when I felt every inch of him pulsating inside me, he rested one hand on the bed frame and started fucking me so hard, going deeper and deeper, harder and harder, I couldn’t stop moaning it felt mind blowing, “fuck me harder, please don’t stop” I kept moaning loudly, his brown eyes were piercing straight into my soul, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, the strokes became more intense, I softly squeezed his balls in the palm of my hand, I was going to cum all over his dick, this is what I fantasised about, I didn’t want it to end.
The moans were getting louder and louder, “baby I’m going to cum, I’m going CUM,” “cum for me baby” I moaned back at him, I could feel his whole body trembling on my breasts, the mesmerised look on his face was so sexy, any second now I knew he was going to cum, he let out one final moan before cumming all inside me, I started moaning louder and louder, my eyes rolled back,“I’m cumming, I’m cumming I screamed loudly, my legs felt like jelly, my palms were sweaty, the electricity was gushing through my veins, I was uncontrollably shaking all over, I let out a final loud moan, hmmmm it felt electrifying, my cum all over his dick was everything I imagined it to be and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog