Forbidden love

He was always so charming and charismatic, it’s like his words pierced through my heart right through to my wet pussy, he had a way of making me feel so sexy and dangerously naughty.
From across the table I could feel his big brown eyes undressing me, I knew exactly what he was thinking, he wanted to devour my wet vagina like a big juicy steak.
I could feel my pussy lips slowly moistening, glistening like a diamond.
We were at a work Christmas dinner, I couldn’t wait for it to be over, I never really went to them but I  just knew Doctor brown eyes was going to be there, he had to see how sexy I looked out of my scrubs.
As I sat opposite him, I desperately tried to avoid eye contact, his eyes were caressing my body,
“I will not give into him” I whispered to myself.
I wore a tight black bodysuit which hugged onto all my curves, my breasts looked ever so perky and inviting, my hair was slicked back in a high pony tail, I looked very sexy if I could say so myself.
He was always so well put together, his hair was neatly slicked back, his crispy white shirt was spotless, and don’t get me started on the hypnotising fragrance that lingered in the air, he could brighten up any room with his cheeky smile.
As I sat slowing sipping on my Pinot Grigio, I suddenly felt his leg rub up against my calf, he wouldn’t look at me he knew exactly what he was doing, a part of me wanted him to stop while the other part was wishing his leg would slide up in between my thighs, he was always so cheeky, I couldn’t help but find it so enduring.
I kept thinking to myself what if someone noticed him caressing my leg, I could feel my tight waxed pussy getting wetter and wetter, my heart was racing, my pussy was throbbing faster than Usain Bolt, “why was he doing this to me” I screamed to myself.
I was craving him like warm hot pie, all I could fantasise about was going back to his place and destroying his dick, I wanted to ride his penis so fast and hard.
One by one my work colleagues were leaving, I was on my third glass by now, I wasn’t sure whether it was him or the liquor that was sending my sexual thoughts into overdrive, my body craved for that filthy, wild, dangerous sex, I needed him to put his hands around my throat and call me his filthy whore.
I knew he was the kind of guy that would have me begging for it, begging for him to spread open my vagina lips with his moist dick.
All of a sudden I got a text saying “meet me outside in 5mins”  as I looked up at him, there it was that cheeky irresistible smile, how did he get my number I thought to myself, was it one of my work colleagues, did he raid the staff phone book, as my mind was still wondering I saw him say his goodbyes and walk towards the exit.
If I left now there’s no denying it would lead to his dick deep inside my tight pussy, but I didn’t care I wanted him so badly, my palms were sweaty, I could feel my heart racing, I just had to have him.
I walked out of the restaurant and there he was waiting for me outside his car, the cheeky twat knew I would come, I giggled to myself.
As I sat in the passenger seat, the smell of his parfum was putting me in a daze.
“Where do you want to go?” he asked, “urm I’m not too fussed” I mumbled back, I could barely talk properly, he made me feel so shy and girly, there was just something about him.
“Would you like to have a coffee at mine?” as he said this we both looked at each other and started laughing, I already knew he was taking me to his place and that’s exactly where I wanted to be.
As we arrived at his front door, he held my hand and walked me into his house, the decor was rather exquisite, everything was so lavish and classy, he was defiantly a surgeon with an eye for classy decor.
We sat on his shiny leather sofa I can’t remember the film I was pretending to watch, all I wanted was for him to pounce on me like a dog.
As my eyes were fixed on the screen, I felt his soft hand stroking my face, hmmm it felt so good, he softly tucked my hair behind my ear, “you’re so beautiful, I want you so badly” he whispered in my ear, his moist lips caressed the side of my neck kissing me softly all over, as he nibbled on my ear lobe, I couldn’t stop moaning, it felt like my body was going to explode into a million pieces.
He grabbed hold off my face and stuck his tongue so far down my mouth I could almost feel it in my throat, I could taste his saliva, he was such a good kisser, I laid back on his sofa and started to unbutton his shirt, kissing him so passionately.
He slowly unclipped my bra and moved his lips onto my perky breasts caressing them with his tongue, while sucking on my bullet nipples like a lollipop.
I felt his tongue slowly move from my breasts to in between my thighs.
He pulled down my red lace thong and gently kissed me on my plump, waxed vagina lips, I opened up my legs and felt his tongue going round and around my clitoris, slurping on my vagina, he stuck his tongue deeper inside, the sound of the soft moaning sent shivers down my spine, I was so wet, I wanted his dick deep inside me so badly.
I unbuttoned his trousers and felt his hard moist dick throbbing in the palm of my hand, it felt so big and soft, I slowly caressed his penis while softly squeezing his hairy balls.
He stroked my vagina with his penis, teasing me with it, sliding it up and down and around my pussy “Do you want it?”he mumbled softly. “Hmmmmm” I replied, I was too wet and horny to say anything else.
He placed one hand on my breasts caressing my nipples, slowly inch by inch I felt his big wet dick slide deep inside my warm vagina, I moaned loudly, my tight pussy felt sore but in a good way.
”Hmmmm you feel so warm and wet” he groaned, “fuck me, FUCK me harder” I screamed, it felt so good.
 I wrapped my legs around his waist and could feel his strokes getting faster and faster, he looked at me with a loving gaze and started kissing me so aggressively, his tongue was in my lips while his big dick was in my other lips.
I climbed on top of him and slowly lowered my vagina lips onto his dick, I felt his balls resting on my thighs, I slowly went round and around on his dick, rubbing on his chest while bouncing up and down.
The more he was moaning, the harder and harder I was fucking him.
I could feel his whole body trembling “I want you so badly” he moaned loudly.
I knew any minute now he was going to climax, I could hear my ass cheeks clapping as I moved back and forth on his penis, going up and down faster and faster.
 “I’m going to cum babe” he kept moaning, he squeezed onto my ass cheeks and let out one final moan, my pussy was filled with his warm cum, hmmm it felt soooo good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog