Eating the kitty Kat part 2.

I always loved having his tongue deep inside me his lips were so big and soft, the way they connected with both my lips was such a beautiful feeling, he made me feel emotions I've never felt before, he was just so damn sexy and irresistible.
It was a stressful day at work and all I kept thinking about was him fucking my pussy with his tongue, my vagina longed for the feel of that tongue of his all up in there.
All day at work he was texting me telling me how badly he wanted to eat me, he sent me a picture of his hard dick, he told me he felt like punching the walls that's how badly he was craving me, my baby just loved eating my fat juicy pussy, normally I would crave sex but this time I was craving his tongue.
Finally he got what he wanted I was back from work and all his.
He started massaging my thighs for a few seconds before massaging my clitoris with his thumb, he often used his fingers but damn his thumb felt sensational.
As I stroked his hair I could feel him trembling, "I want you so badly" he moaned.
He stuck his fingers deep inside my pussy going in and out gently, he brought his fingers out and placed them in my mouth, hmmmm I licked off all my pussy juices I tasted sooo damn good.
As he pulled up my tight skirt, I could feel him ripping off my knickers with his other hand, all of a sudden I felt his long tongue deep inbetween my vagina lips, that first lick sent vibrations all through my body, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, "Ohhhhhh baby FUCK, FUCKkkk"
I couldn't stop moaning that tongue of his was something else, I could hear him moaning too this is what he'd been craving all day, he kept whirling his tongue around and around before thrusting it deeper inside, I grabbed hold of his head and shoved it further inside, damn I was soooo WET.
As I wrapped my legs around his shoulders he pulled me in closer, he was massaging my big ass cheeks with his hands, while at the same time massaging my clitoris with his tongue, I felt like I was going to explode erupt like a volcano, the way The Ultimate warrior used to shake the WWE ropes, was the same way my legs were shaking.
I felt his whole tongue slowly sliding up and down in and out, it sounded soooo wet and slurpy, all I could hear was that maccoroni and cheese sound.
I couldn't take it anymore my moaning got louder and louder, I was about to climax I could feel the fireworks, my whole body was becoming tense, "I love YOU, I fucking love you" I moaned so loudly, I gripped hold of his bedsheets so hard and stuck my finger right up his butt, Omg did I just do that I didn't care I was about to climax any minute, "OMG baby i'm cumming" I screamed.
As soon as I heard the words "Cum for me baby" that's when I felt it dripping down drop by drop, he started slurping it all up, I don't know who was more excited between me and him, he loved making me cum, tasting me was his favourite meal of the day, I just laid back on his bed I couldn't move FUCK it was amazing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog