His foot fetish

My boyfriend at the time had a foot fetish I never knew why, I mean what's so special about the feet I thought to myself, I knew most guys did, I used to get creeps messaging me all the time to pay for feet pics, it totally put me off taken pics of my feet, my boo's feet didn't really do anything for me.
My baby loved it when I wore white nail polish on my toes, he used to come with me while I got them done, he would try and take pics on the low, typical lol.
It was a Friday night we went to this stunning Greek restaurant, we were both so horny and tipsy, I was already a freak but with the alcohol it made me extra naughty.
As we were waiting for our food he kept staring at me, he had that horny look all over his face he wanted my pussy soooo fucking badly.
I heard him say "just wait till I get you home just fucking wait," I was being a tease it was my speciality  I loved making him squirm especially in public.
Whilst we were waiting for our meal I took off my 5 inch red bottom heels, I then placed my freshly pedicured feet ontop of his jeans right where his dick was, I could hear his heart racing fast through his jeans, I used my feet to slowly unzip his jeans, I placed my feet inside his boxers and started massaging his throbbing dick with them, the tablecloth was long so I could be discreet but effective. 
He was trying so hard to keep a straight face, he looked like he was about to explode I couldn't stop giggling to myself.
"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked, "can we start off with some strawberry COCKtails" I said, I looked at my boo and we both started laughing uncontrobally, the poor waiter looked confused like she missed the joke.
I was eating my food very seductively, I knew he was rock hard and I just loved teasing him, as I was swallowing my food, he kept staring at my plump pink lips I just knew as soon as he got me home, he was going to destroy me I couldn't fucking wait.
As we got to his house, I was so wet and horny I ran up his stairs, so fast I missed a step and landed on my arse, he picked me and put me over his shoulder, "you clumsy" cow he mumbled" "Baby don't be mean" I giggled we couldn't stop laughing.
That's what I loved about him, I always felt safe and free, plus he always made me laugh. 
As soon as we got upstairs, he threw me on his bed, we both started ripping each other's clothes off, it was like a race of who could get undressed quicker, off course my horny ass won.
He started massaging my feet before putting them in his mouth sucking on my toes, he loved the white with a glossy jel on top, I could hear him moan when he sucked my toes, just like he did when he sucked my pussy or ate my ass, "DAMN I got it like that" I giggled to myself. I moved my feet from his mouth and rubbed them against his swollen balls, damn this motherfucker was harder than a rock, he spreaded my legs soooo wide I was almost doing the splits, I guess all that yoga had paid off, this bitch was flexible.
As my legs were doing the aparthei he shoved his penis deep inside my kitty kat, he gave me that ruff sex with aggressive strokes, all that teasing must have really got to him.
"Whose pussy is this, whose FUCKING pussy is this?" he moaned loudly. "Your dad's" I replied. 
I was messing with him I couldn't stop laughing, "you think that's funny yeah" I heard him say, he switched positions, bent me over his bed and started fucking me from behind real hard, he held my head down on his bed and stuck his finger in my mouth, I could hear my ass cheeks clapping, or maybe it was his hands that were smacking my fat ass, "Faster, faster, don't be a bitch" I yelled, "Damn B chill" he moaned, as the strokes got faster and faster, I started twerking on his dick trying to keep up the pace throwing that ass back like in the music videos, we both came at the same time it felt sooo fucking good. 
We laid on his bed half naked and started laughing, I can't believe I said "Your Dad's" when he asked who's pussy is this looooool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog