Date night.

It had been months since my last date, one bad experience can really put you off for a life time, the guy was 30 mins late and let's just say it went downhill from there, but boo hoo that's a story for another day.
Me and this guy had been vibing for a while now, long face time calls, messages etc, we planned to go on a date numerous times but me being me cancelled on him, making up some lame excuse, he eventually took the hint and stopped talking to me for weeks, I mean I couldn't blame him, what was wrong with me, he could be Mr right, the ying to my yang, I had to get him back.
It only took one thirst trap I posted online for him to hit me up again, lol typical guy, I guess you could call it the power of the boobs, it worked like a charm. :)
We started talking again and arranged to go on another date, this time I just knew I had to go, I couldn't lose him again, it was definitely different this time.
He was just my type, Moroccan he could past for a lightskin black guy, I don't know why I seem to go for them, sometimes I feel abit prejudice for even having a preference, I mean there's nothing wrong with dark skinned guys, I've just always attracted the light skin guys with brown eyes.
Moroccan guys were always my cup of tea, beautiful and such gentlemen.
His beard looked so soft and he had these beautiful light brown eyes, with curly brown hair.
He always looked so naughty and mischevious, I loved that.
5pm on a freezing Friday night, I had about two hours before he was picking me up, I was frantically searching my wardrobe for something to wear, do I brave the cold weather and look like a slut, or wrap up warm and look conservative, I decided on a black bodycon dress, it was very sexy but subtle, plus it highlighted all my sexy curves.
6.30pm I got that message saying he was outside, I started panicking we agreed on 7pm. "FUCK"
I was still in my bra and suspenders, I wasted so much time listening to music and whining in the mirror to slow jams, my whole body was freshly waxed which made me feel extra sexy.
I peeped outside my window all I could see was a shiny silver car, it was defo him, I recognised his car from social media, I started getting excited and a lil nervous too.
7pm I opened my front door, I could feel the cold rushing through my nickers and flowing through my naked pussy, I should have kept a little hair on it, I giggled to myself.
I couldn't wait to get inside his warm car, as I was walking towards him, he climbed out and held the front door open for me, such a gentlemen, he looked just like his pics even sexier, I could see his muscly arms piercing through his crisp white shirt, he wore it with jeans and tanned loafers, he looked ever so dapper.
I got a whiff of his fragrance and nearly wet my knickers, it was defiantly an afrodisiac.
As soon as he saw me his whole face lit up like a Christmas tree, "Wow you look so beautiful" he said this as he gushed with pride. I even looked in the mirror and thought the exact same thing, he was onto a winner.
As he closed his car door and walked round, he had a big smile on his face like he just won the lottery.
The drive felt very intimate, we couldn't stop flirting and giggling, surprisingly I felt very comfortable with him, I even stroked his arm a few times, he had great taste in music too which was a bonus.
We pulled up at the plush restaurant, I could notice his big brown eyes even more, he kept telling me how beautiful I was, all the compliments were making me a little shy.
As soon as we got inside, all eyes were on us, it felt like we were celebrities.
As he sat opposite me I could tell he was nervous, he kept stuttering and adjusting his shirt collar.
I actually loved the fact I made him nervous, it kinda turned me on.
The food and drinks kept flowing in, I could feel myself getting a little tipsy, we spoke about everything, the vibe was just amazing.
The mischievous side of me rubbed his leg underneath the table by accident, but on purpose if you get what I mean lol, he looked at me and smiled, hmmmm his smile was so memsremising.
After two whole hours of enjoying each other's company, we decided to call it a night, as the bill came I pulled out my wallet "Babe don't be silly I got this" he said, I actually really wanted to pay half, but he insisted.
We pulled up at my house and just chilled in his car for abit, we didn't want the night to end, I don't know why but I was starting to get a little horny, I know he was horny I could see his penis bulging out of his jeans. Damn I could tell he was packing, I giggled to myself.
I knew he was too shy to make the first move, so I leaned forward and gently pulled his face towards me and stuck my tongue down his throat, he had such soft plump lips, I could still smell his sweet fragrance.
As we were kissing he kept stroking my cheeks, he gently moved his hand down to my neck, it had been minutes but it felt like we'd been kissing for hours, "I don't wanna go, but I have to" I whispered in his ear, "hmmmm do you have to" he replied, he looked so horny and besotted it was written all over his face.
I opened his front door and walked towards my house, as soon as I got in I had my back against my door, OMG that kiss felt soooo good, I got in my room flicked off my heels, and brought out my big dildo, I was sooo fucking wet, I just had to cum the night away. Date two I would deffiently FUCK his brains out I thought to myself.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog