Make up Sex

We had been together for months now and we had never once argued until now, my paranoia had gotten the best of me again, he was so beautiful I knew I was punching above my weight.
Wherever we went woman used to stare at him they were lusting after him, even men would stare.
His presence couldn't go unnoticed, he could light up a whole room with his big smile and pearly white teeth.
He told me all the time how beautiful and seductive I was, but I still had my insecurities.
That night he was out with his guy friends, somehow the video of him dancing with another woman, was sent to my phone, it could have been sent by one of his friends in a drunken state I wasn't sure, I just knew he wasn't that stupid.
I called him straight away shouting down the phone, I was so angry, I could barely understand him, I knew I would never get a genuine answer from him, in his drunken state so I hung up.
The next day I went round his house we were arguing for hours atleast that's what it felt like,
how could I love him and hate him at the same time.
I decided to leave I couldn't bear to be around him any longer, as I slammed his front door I started crying uncontrollably, even though I was angry at him I was scared that I was going to lose him, was I over reacting I thought to myself, it's not like he actually cheated on me, but my pride wouldn't let me go back.
A whole week had gone by and we hadn't spoken to each other. I was so miserable, ignoring him didn't make me feel any better, so I decided to pick up his call and arrange to meet him at his place.
As I was at his house we started arguing again, he just kept saying the same thing, nothing happened he was drunk, one of his friends must have accidentally sent the video etc, I started yelling in his face, I can't even remember what I was saying, but I know it was something that really got to him, all of a sudden he pushed me up against his wall, my hands were held down, we were both breathing heavily, his big brown eyes were so dreamy, I felt the butterflies in my stomach, he leaned forward and stuck his tongue in my mouth, both his hands were wrapped around my throat choking me, after a few seconds I pushed him away I told him I hated him, he smirked a little "no you don't" he said, I lied off course I didn't hate him he was the love of my life, but I was still so mad at him, but yet so horny at the same time.
He leaned forward again and placed one hand around my throat, I felt his other hand up my tight skirt, as he pulled my lace red thongs to the side, I felt his long middle finger inside my warm vagina going in and out, "if you hate me so much why are you so wet?" he said, he was so cheeky and naughty, I guess that's what made him so appealing, as much as I tried to I couldn't resist him.
As I was still up against his wall, he started kissing me on my lips again, then I felt his tongue all down the side of my neck, he moved his big soft lips down towards my breasts, he started sucking them and biting on my big hard nipples.
His lips moved down from my breasts to my stomach, before going all the way down, as he was on his knees he placed my legs around his shoulders and started slurping on my wet pussy, he was eating my pussy like he'd been hungry for days, he kept moaning "hmmm" over and over again, his tongue was going in deeper and deeper, my pussy was throbbing, the way his tongue was going around and around my G spot had me so weak.
As his big hands were wrapped around my hips, he picked me up and pushed me down on his dining room table, he spread my thick thighs wide open and wripped off my thongs, they were wrapped around my ankles.
My head was resting on his dining table, while my legs were wide open, I felt his lips on top of my vagina lips, he loved sucking on my warm wet pussy, he couldn't get enough of it. He was tongue fucking me so aggressively and passionately, it felt soooo good, I grabbed hold of his table cloth I was moaning so loudly, it felt like I was about to explode.
I sat up a lillte and placed my hands around his erect penis, rubbing on his balls while twisting his penis with the palm of my hands, he held both my hands down on his table, that's when I felt his penis going back and forth rubbing on my pussy lips, "do you want it?" he kept saying repeatly "YES put it in" I screamed, but he didn't he still kept rubbing his penis slowly on my pussy lips, teasing me with his dick, "please just put it in" I moaned I couldn't take it much longer, I could feel my wet pussy throbbing, it was throbbing so badly, I just wanted to feel his thick penis deep inside of me, I wanted to feel it in my ribcage, why was he doing this to me I thought to myself was he punishing me, my mind was racing, after a few more seconds of him teasing me, he pulled me in closer by the waist and finally slipped his hard dick inside me, I felt every last inch of it I gasped loudly. It felt so good I could have cried.
As I wrapped my calves around his waist, I told him I hated him, I hated him for teasing me, making me beg for his dick.
I looked down and watched as his big veiny dick was sliding inbetween my pussy lips going in and out, his dick was so beautiful, I could see the veins on his penis throbbing, with each deep stroke I could hear the wet slurping sound of my vagina.
As he was going back and forth, I stuck my middle finger deep inside his butt hole, I had never done this before, I surprised myself,  he didn't flinch he must have liked it.
My legs started shaking I was coming I could feel it. "cum for me babyyyy, cum for me" he moaned repeatedly, my whole body felt tense as I was dripping down, I felt his warm cum inside me, he had waited for me to orgasm first, he rested his head on my soft breasts and was breathing heavily, "I'm so sorry baby for hurting you, I love you so much" he whispered, both are naked bodies were trembling, my legs were still wrapped around his waist, his penis rested inside my vagina like a theremometer, we just lay there, I felt the warmth of his body on me, it felt so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog